True Colors

| Synopsis |

Amor Jinsui was always secluded. He kept to himself and minded his business. With his witty mouth and nonchalant ways, the last thing he could care about was the opinion of others. So when he's forced to move from the city of Athens to Evansdale, a small town in Texas, he's faced with all types of challenges. One being Dean Harrington, the boy who's more than what he puts on.  

>>*<<

Disclaimer 💅🏽

This story is a boyxboy story which mean it will contain a lot of homo things. If your not okay with that then you can leave, but if your like me and enjoy reading about two guys falling in love then please proceed 😊

This story also will contain sex scene and for you to be able to view the sex scenes you will have to be following me otherwise the chapter won't be viewable. So if a chapter comes up blank 9/10 It has a rated R scene and you will have to follow me to able to view it.

Now that's that out of the way enjoy and please vote and comment 🤗

| True Colors |

Amor Hanley-Jinsue

Amor Hanley-Jinsue

   Dean " Hasten " Harrington

   | Dedication |

This story is dedicated to anyone out there who feel they don't fit in. You're not alone in this feeling, regardless of  how intense, frequent, or unique to you it may feel. You're not the only one who feels like you don't belong, there are tons of us. So first and foremost, be kind to yourself. Because even if you're the one person in the world who really, truly, absolutely has no place, you're still going to be stuck with you. Love and accept yourself fully, even when it feels like no one else could possibly.