VII. The Birth of Batwoman

The bright sun was shining through Eliza's windows and birds chirped happily outside. She turned to look at the clock and it was 8:00 am, a perfect time to wake up. Eliza walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Then looked through her closet and found what she would be wearing to her father's job today. It was a classy and sophisticated company and since she is the daughter of Bruce Wayne she couldn't show up wearing just anything.

She put on a white blouse with it tucked into her black skirt, a black blazer, some orange/ black heels and her white tote bag with some sunglasses

She put on a white blouse with it tucked into her black skirt, a black blazer, some orange/ black heels and her white tote bag with some sunglasses. After she was done getting dressed she brushed her hair and went down stairs. Bruce was already at the table, waiting for her. "Morning dad." She said happily while kissing her father's cheek. "Good morning sweetie looking lovely as always." Bruce complimented also kissing his daughter's cheek. 

"Thank you, I do get it from my dad." Eliza winked. "Yes you do." Bruce smiled. "Good morning Master Wayne and Miss Eliza. Here is your breakfast, hope you enjoy." Alfred said putting the trays down and the two smiled. "Thank you Alfred it's delicious as always." Eliza smiled taking a bite out of her pancake. Alfred smiled and walked back into the kitchen. "Dad. Why didn't you want me to know that you were Batman?" Eliza asked breaking the silence.

Bruce was hesitant for a moment before speaking. "I wanted to protect you. I thought that if you didn't know that maybe you would be safer. But no matter how much I tried someone was always trying to target you." Bruce said. "I'm glad you told me dad. But how about if I was your sidekick. Think about it Batman and Batwoman." Eliza said and her eyes sparkled imagining the possibilities. 

"Eliza you know I would love to have you be my sidekick but it's too dangerous. I already lost Jason with the Joker. I can't loose you too." Bruce finished off. "But you won't. I understand though if you don't want me to I won't." Eliza said. "How bad do you want to be Batwoman?" Bruce asked. "Really bad, more than anything." Eliza replied. "Fine let's make a deal you can be Batwoman but you'll have to train a lot, stay by my side and always go on missions with me and never by yourself." Bruce stated. 

"Okay deal." Eliza said. "We will start training in a couple of days." Bruce said. "Okay. Happy to be your partner." Eliza said. "Pleasure doing business with you." Bruce said and the two shook each others hands before laughing. After Eliza and Bruce finished their breakfast they went to Wayne Enterprises. Eliza, Bruce and an assistant sat in a conference room with multiple TVs in the room watching the Committee Hearing.

"The hearing is expected to start in any minute now and of course the big unknown in all of this is.. Will Superman show up? Mr. Keith quick question for you." The reporter said as Bruce and Eliza watched. It was Wallace a former employee and he was going to testify. "You're heading in with the senators. What will you tell them?" The lady asked. "I've come here to tell them to wake up. This is flesh and blood." Wallace explained.

"Superman has delivered a war. This is what war looks like." Wallace said and the camera moved down showing half of his legs. His legs had been amputated after debris fell on then. "There are plenty of people sir that say that he is their hero." The reporter said. "He is not a hero." Wallace exclaimed.