I rolled my eyes. Just because we're Canadian, doesn't mean we're any worse than a football team in America.

"Also, the main thing I wanted to go over was the hotel arrangements," he held up his clipboard. "I need you guys to decide who you want to room with. I'm gonna need four boys per room."

As soon as those words left Coach's mouth, everybody immediately began calling dibs on who they wanted to be with.

"TREVOR, TREVOR!" Justin shouted, wiggling his eyebrows at me. David scoffed playfully, and shoved Justin.

"Um, fuck off, Trevor's mine," David snapped. Nathen raised his eyebrows.

"NATE AND TREVOR, BUNK WITH US!" Greg shouted, pointing to him and Tyson, who was laughing his head off. I sighed deeply. This may or may not surprise you, but the team seems to really like Nathen and I. Which personally doesn't surprise me at all, because we're sexy.

Nathen's sexy.

"Sorry," Nathen was saying to Justin. "Trev and I usually bunk with Dave and Brock."

"Yeah, that's why it's time we kick 'em to the curb," Mikey snorted. I smirked. I love Mikey, he kills me.

"DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO ROOMS WITH THEM THOUGH?" Owen shouted from across the room, wiping the sweat off his forehead with a towel, rolling his eyes. "I mean, come on guys."

Half of the team started to playfully argue about who was 'bunking' with Nathen and I. Literally, I was just sitting here watching them in amusement, exchanging glances with Nate every now and then.

"FUCK YOU, GREG," Justin said, smacking Greg's ass with his towel. Greg winced, and shut his eyes as his hands flew to his ass.

"Ahh, God Justin! Are you serious?" Greg groaned, rubbing his butt. "That hurts, man! That's a fucking wet towel!"

Justin and David burst out laughing. I chuckled, and shook my head as I stood up.

"GUYS!" I snapped, crossing my arms. "Stop being immature."

Suddenly the entire locker room went dead silent -- even Coach, as everybody stared at me. It was almost as if I could hear imaginary crickets in the background because of how quiet everybody suddenly went. What did I say?

"Wow," Mikey said, shaking his head as he and Brock smirked at each other.

"What?" I slowly asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"SAYS YOU, TREVOR!" Dave shouted, looking at me in disbelief. The whole room erupted in laughter, and even Nathen was cracking up. I just sighed, and shrugged my shoulders.

Hey. I can't disagree with them.

"Whatever," I snapped. "I'm going to get Coach to fucking assign this shit because clearly you guys are too in love with me to handle this like men!"

"Fuck off, Daly," Justin laughed. Greg scoffed. I flashed them cocky smirks, before turning to Coach who was nodding at me in agreement, looking at his clipboard.

"Captain's right," Coach barked. "It's better for me to assign room arrangements because I've done it almost every single trip anyways."

"Yeah, okay but PLEASE don't put me with Owen," Justin screeched, glaring at Owen who looked bored as hell. Owen rolled his eyes.

"You're rooming with whoever I put you with. I'll let you guys know in a couple days."

I nodded my head, and Nathen came over to casually put his arm around me. I tried to ignore the feeling of his touch as I snaked my arm around his waist, and ruffled his hair with my other hand. Nathen groaned in annoyance.