Chapter 37

Hello my precious readers!! Long time no see!

Let me just explain a few things. I've been getting a lot of messages from people claiming that I've given up and have disappeared. No no no no. I wouldn't start something and not finish it. I will always be forever grateful of you guys, you don't even understand. I wouldn't just "give up" on you, especially considering the impact and support you all give me. Thank you so much for sticking with me and reading my stories. I love you. Once I finished What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know (which is almost done by the way), I have 5 new stories coming soon! You can't get rid of me just yet, sorrrrrry. Anyways, what I'm saying is, as hard as it is sometimes, I am going to try harder to update as often as I possibly can.

ANOTHER THING. I've been receiving a lot of complaints about Chapter 4 missing. Yeah yeah, I know. For some reason wattpad won't let the public see it. I have no idea why. I've tried e v e r y t h I ng to fix it. I even e-mailed wattpad about it, but didn't receive any response. Soooo, sorry about that guys. If anything, Chapter 4 wasn't important anyways. Trust me. It was actually more of a filler. If you actually did get to read it, you're a lucky one. If not, sorry :(

Oh, yes, I'm also aware that I know nothing about football. I really don't care, so don't bothering messaging about how wrong I am about it. It's not that serious. Just saying.

Ok, ok, enough about me. Here is Chapter 37 (I think)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37.

TREVOR

"How is everything going?" Mom asked. I was on the phone with her, alone in the room. It's 5:30 in the morning and the big game is today. I got up early because I couldn't sleep. At all.  Nathen, Brock and Dave are still sleeping like babies, lucky bastards. I was sitting on the couch, and looked outside at the dawn sky. I don't usually call my mother when I'm away, especially at 5:31am. But for some reason, when I woke up fucking sweating out of my ass with my balls stuck together feeling like I've risen from hell or something, I was like "Hm, maybe I should talk to my mom."

I shrugged, not like she could see. "It's ight."

"Ight?"

I blinked. "Our game's today. Mom, I think I have diarrhea."

She chucked lightly, probably trying not to wake my dad. "See? You know how you always get mad at me when I pack too much drugs for you? Go look in that blue bag I put in your suitcase and you'll find everything you need. Pepto should help-"

"Okay, ma," I rolled my eyes. "I know. But why are you acting so normal?"

She paused for a slight second. I could just imagine her sitting there with her reading glasses on. "What do you mean, Trev?"

"Didn't dad tell you to stay away from me or something? That I'm...an abomination? A dumb fag? Like what he used to call Jerry all the time." Jerry was this guy that lived down the street from us a couple years back. He was out of the closet and everything, was kind of your stereotypical gay interior designer kinda guy. My dad? He hated him. Every time I asked him why, he would just reply with those two words:

Dumb fag.

Mom sighed. "Hun, I wouldn't worry about your father-"

"What do you mean," I snapped, trying to be as quiet as I could be right now. I sat up straight, running my fingers though my messy unkept hair. "Mom. He hates it. He probably, most-likely hates me and don't even try lying to me about it You think I'm stupid? That guy controls the whole fucking house. Everything he says, goes. All my life I've been his little mini-me, his fucking robot-"