Chapter 19

Sorry for the cliffhanger. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE. LOL.

To be honest, I kind of rushed on it because I was running out of time and I had to go somewhere lol. So merp my derp.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

===================================================================

Chapter 19

T R E V O R

I don't know what came over me. I basically ruined everything -- the plan I had originally wasn't supposed to go like this. Crap, what the hell was I thinking? Luke and I had this entire thing planned out, and I literally just destroyed everything. 

I couldn't help it. It was like everything in me literally just snapped, all the emotions I was hiding just exploded. Sitting here in the car with Nathen made me crazy. I lost it. Then I collapsed when Tracy was mentioned. I don't even know why, I was just so mad. So mad that she's with Nathen, and I'm not.

Fuck.

Nathen was shocked from the kiss. He remained still, but I didn't pull away. I couldn't. I didn't want to, not this time. I moved closer to him so I could wrap my arm around his waist and hold him closer to me.

Then suddenly, he responded. I felt his lips begin to move with mine, and I couldn't even believe what was happening. I was going to pull away, because I knew I had to. This was all way too much for me. But when I felt Nathen's muscles relax, I knew exactly what was going to happen.

Nathen was tracing my botton lip with his tongue, and I shivered with pleasure as I roamed my hands over his body,  then up to his neck where I took his face in my hands roughly as I shoved my tongue into his mouth. I was not about to go gentle with him right now, fuck him.

Nathen moaned loudly while we kissed hungrily -- almost like our lives depended on it. It was kind of hard to get comforatable in this car, but that didn't stop us. Nathen tangled his fingers in my hair and I let out a soft groan, our tongues rubbing against each others.

"Fuck," Nathen whispered when I slowly pulled away, his eyes still closed as if he were still savouring the moment. I moved my hair out of my eyes and stared at him, waiting for him to start yelling at me or something. But he didn't. 

No, instead he slowly opened his eyes, piercing green eyes staring right at me. My heart was pounding at what felt like a thousand miles per hour, and I was just sitting here waiting for God knows what.

"Nate," I murmured, staring at his swollen lips. "What the fuck is going on with us?"

"I don't know," he said, panting a little. "But..."

"Yeah?"

"I..." I watched as he licked his lips, and it caused a little stirring down below. I gritted my teeth. 

"What, Nathen?" I demanded, getting frustrated.

"I...like it, Trevor." He frowned, almost looking ashamed as he looked down at his lap. My eyes widened for a second as I stared at his face. Then when his eyes met mine again, I saw something in his eyes that I never thought I'd be seeing.

Lust.

"I'm fucking dreaming, aren't I?" I chuckled, blinking my eyes. Nathen looked at me confused. "Yeah, this is definitely a dream. Fuck."

"Huh?"

"We probably got in a car accident or something, yeah that's it," I exclaimed, snapping my fingers. Nathen glared at me.