t w e l v e

Dear Jason,

Sunday morning. Taylor showed up at my door asking me about you and if there was a thing going on between us. I didn't know what to say; one second you act like you like me and the next you just ignore me. It feels like your playing with my heart. It's kind of ironic because you are known as the player of the school and here I am thinking that your just playing with my heart and feelings towards you. I can't help but love you. You don't know how hard it is but every time I'm close of getting over you, you always seem to pull back in with you charms and good looks. It's stupid that I feel this way and that my feelings may never be return. Every time we come close to kissing it makes me feel like I'm a rebound to you. Why can't you make up your mind and stop playing around with me? My heart is already broken with the divorce of parents.

Yeah, I know the last letter I wrote to you was yesterday about my parents being in New York for a conference and wouldn't come home until Monday, but they decided to come home early baring bad news for me. It wasn't a conference they had to go to it was actually a meeting about their divorce papers they were filing. I guess 15 years of marriage didn't last them that long; it kinds of make me  not want to believe love is real but some how you make it seem real even though the love is only one sided. I'm so retorted. I think I'm losing hope now because most of the letters I have written is about me wishing that you and I would end up together.

I think it's time to stop moping around and hang out with my friend,Taylor. I'll write to you later or the next time something happens.

Love,
Bella

Author's note
I rewrote the prologue because it didn't match my idea for the epilogue.

Remember to like and comment;)))