e l e v e n

Dear Jason,

Last night with you might have been the best thing we have ever done since you left; today when I woke up, I found us in a very compromising position. You had drool over your face and your arm was draped over my body. You had this little cute look on your face that made you look like you were three again; the same look on your face when I would always take your candy away and stick my tongue out when you started to cry. Who knew that you were going to turn into a bad boy and a player when you were so innocent and sweet back then. 

You looked so adorable when you were asleep but I decided to not be that kind person who'll let you sleep peacefully. I got out of your hold and went to the bathroom to get a bucket full of ice water to pour on you. I took my phone of the coffee table to record you; when I poured the water on your head you woke and screamed like a little girl, again. It was so hilarious I had tears streaming down my eyes; you started to shake the water out of your hair and made it get all over me. When I finally stopped laughing and looked at you my eyes travel down to your wet, see through white t-shirt that you had on. I didn't notice that you took your jacket off last night but I was glad you did  though. I was too busy staring at your hella hot eight pack to notice the smirk on your face when you caught me drooling over them. 

"Bella, you got a little something on you face," You said trying to hold back a laugh.

"What? Where?" I asked you as I wiped my face with my sleeve.

"You got a little drool on your face when you were staring at my sexy eight pack," You said cockily with a smirk plastered on your gorgeous face.

I was slightly embarrassed but tried to cover it up by saying," No I don't and you don't have anything worthy to drool over."

"What ever you say,Princess."

The nickname gave me shivers; I wasn't paying attention to anything  you said but when I finally did I was slightly annoyed so I decided to tackle you down on the ground. When I tackled you down I was on top trying to tickle you, but you being a boy with crazy strength knocked me down with you on top tickling the life out of me. I was laughing so hard you almost made me pee.

"Jason, stop," I said in between giggles.

"Not unless you say,'Jason is the hottest guy on the planet that I had ever laid eyes on.'" You said confidently back.

"Never," I said back trying to keep some dignity left in me.

You started to tickle me more until I couldn't stop laughing and said, "You sure about that, love."

Again with the nickname that made me shiver with need; the need of wanting you. I shook my head no but you kept on tickling me until I finally broke.

"Jason, is the hottest guy on the planet that I had ever laid eyes on," I said looking at you start in the eyes. 

You stopped tickling me but we stayed in the same position; you looked me in the eye with a look that looked like you wanted to kiss me. I guess my eyes said go ahead because you moved you head closer to mine until out lips were inches apart. You were about to close the distance between us but my phone decided to  start ringing by then. It made you jump up off of me. I was disappointed, I thought you were going to kiss me again but my stupid phone had to ruin it. After a little while you decided to leave, I walked you towards the door wear you collected your light jacket to wear. You turned around, said bye, and gave me a kiss on my forehead. All that was running through my mind was our almost second kiss and how soft your lips felt on my lips when we first kissed. You walked out the door towards your car, with one glance back you drove off.

Ugh! Why does every time we almost kiss something happens? And is our next kiss ( or is there even a next kiss) have the same outcome as our first? I don't know why but your giving me mix signals. One minute you kiss me and the next you ignore me. This isn't normal nor is it normal that I'm still caught up on you when I should be moving on. I hope we get to be more than friends before it's too late because by then I might be ready to give up on that chance.

                                              Love,

                                                       Bella xx 

P.S You need to make up your mind

Author's Note (again)

Do you like it if I do P.S or should I stop doing them?

Leave a comment if there is any mistake please.

Remember to like and comment.

Thanks for reading ;)))