t w o

Dear Jason,

Today we finally met again after five years; when I accidentally ran into you, and dropped everything I was holding. I thought you were going to yell at me like how most of them at the school would have reacted to the situation, instead you took your time and helped me pick up my things.

I started to babbled when I saw it was you who I had ran into,"I am so so so so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going, and tripped over my own feet. I am a very clumsy person; I don't even know how I'm on the track team or that I'm even the team captain. Okay so now I'm talking to much; I'm so so sorr-"

"It's okay so calm down, and breathe, we don't want our track star to be out of breath before the big race today do we. Well I'm Jason. What's your name?" You asked me with a smirk plastered on your handsome face; as I look up to meet your eyes, I saw concern instead of the whole cold attitude most bad boys have. You looked genuinely concern about me even though you didn't know who I really was.

"I-I-I'm Bella," I said nervously. That's when a hint of recognition flashed through your eyes with another hint of emotion that I couldn't quit tell what it was.

"Hey Bella, long time no see," was all you said to me with another smirk gracing your face. That's the moment Queen Bitch decided to show up and put your arms around her waist. She looked at me with disgust like I was a piece of trash compared to her.

"H-h-hi," I said stuttering the words out; my face was probably  red as a tomato by then, but you couldn't see it because it was covered by a golden blonde hair.

Maya snorted a very unlady like noise, but tried to cover it up by acting seductive toward you.

"Babe, we should probably head to class before it starts, but we should stop at the janitor's closet to have a little fun," She said trying to look seductive, key word trying, she looks like she's constipated instead.

Either way though, I see why you'll like Maya because she's actually really pretty without all the makeup on and slutty clothes. She's tall but shorter than me without her Gucci or Louis Vuitton heels on, she's cheer captain, has brown hair, and cool hazel eyes, but her attitude is the worst thing about her. Even though her father doesn't really spoil her and he makes her donate to charity she's still has a bratty personality. I still can't believe that you, her and I used to be close friends until we both developed a crush on you before you moved away. I guess she sees now as a chance to have you without me getting in a way now.

"Not now Maya, I want to catch up with Bella right now for all the time we missed out on. You should head to class; I catch up with you later on," You said not even looking at her, but you were looking straight into my ocean blue eyes. I don't even think you heard the part about the janitor's closet because no guy has ever been able to resist her which was always gross when you walk by the door.

"B-B-But you promised me you would walk me to class," She whined.

You looked at her with a little disgust in your eyes, but you covered it up before she saw it and said, "No, I didn't promise you anything Maya; I've already hang out with you last week when I got back, and tried 'getting to know you better' since I left, remember."

After hearing you say those words it felt like my heart stopped for a little bit; so you been back for awhile but you went to visit her instead of your best friend that's just low, Jason. Maya must have seen my reaction after you said that because she smirked at me and gave you a peck on lips before skipping away with her "friends."

When she finally left you turned around and said,"Sorry about that so I was wondering if yo-"

RING!

Save by the bell was all that was running through my mind after that awkward scene.

"Well bye," I said as I started to sprint towards my first class of the day. Before I went around the corner I heard you screamed "Would you like to hang out tomorrow after school?!"

"Sure!" I screamed back, but kept on running towards class with a goofy look on my face.

I can't believe you asked me to hang out with you tomorrow after school; I can't wait.;))

After school  at the track meet, I was stretching for my jump I had to do, I saw you in the stands. When I walked up to get ready to jump I heard you cheering for me; it made my heart melt. I looked to the stands, and when  you saw me, you gave me a big smile and two thumbs up. I shook my head laughing; I got into position and when I heard the whistle blew I started to sprint down; as I came up to where I had to jump, I jumped as far as I could, but the only thing that was  going through my mind is 'stick the landing' and I did. We made it to states all because you were cheering for me so thanks. Oh and by the way I can't wait for tomorrow even though I already said it a couple of billion times.

Love your excited friend,                                                                                          Bella.

If your name is Maya take no offense to this book because you're not slutty, and that this is only a fictional story.;))