Goodbye Sage?

Zacharias P.O.V
Did I hear this crusty bitch what I think I just heard?! This GURL better be joking, OOH. Better be a joke like her outfit like WTF GIRL. "WHEEEET?" I screamed out fisting my hands, my nails clawing my palms.The lady just looked at me neutrally. "I think you know exactly what I meant Mr. um Hairysandwiches?" She said looking down at her clipboard and pushing back her glasses. "I don't think I need to clarify it for you. Or do I?" I could feel the anger bubbling up in me. I got up close to her face. "How dare you take our child away?! WE HAVE RAISED HER GOOD AND FED HER AND BATHED HER! AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE SIMPLY JUST GONNA TAKE HER AWAY?! YOU FUCKING CRUSTY BIATCH MUST BE JOKING BECAUSE WE HAVE TAKEN CARE OF SAGE PERFECTLY. WE HAVE HONESTLY GAVE HER EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED. THERE'S NO REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO KEEP HER.." Mrs. Seggydeeks furrowed her eyebrows her white face turning red, as she grippe on the clipboard tighter. "That is it you pair of idiots I'm going to get this child into a lovely home where they will be much better and far far away from you, and far the record this is not a safe environment for her! She was almost killed. by your babysitters and you weren't there for her. Where you? And to top it off one of her fathers works as fucking drag queen prostitute!" She said with a smirk plastered over her face. I gasped being offended. How dare she make fun off my job?! It's what has held us all together economically. The lady walked over to where Dometrious held Sage tightly as tears streamed down his white boi face and ripped her out of his arms. Dometrious was now sobbing uncontrollably on the floor as he saw Sage being taken away. I dropped to my knees. Mrs. Seggydeeks put Sage in a car seat and proceeded to walk out the door, her annoying click of her heels hitting the wooden floor. Sage was now crying her face scrunched up. She opened the white wooden door and turned to face us. "I would love to stay longer but I have to go. Goodbye Zacharias and Dometrious."

Oh no ): this hurt to write.. anyways please vote!