No more Zachmetri?

Demetrious P.O.V

"W-what did you say?" Dylan said his voice in a low whisper. I opened the door. "You heard me you you you slut." I half cried. Dylan stood on his toes smacked me across the face. "Who are you calling a slut?!You fucking cheated on Zacharias with me!" He yelled into my face. I couldn't take it anymore. "GET.OUT.DYLAN." I pointed to the door. "Slut." He spit into my face before picking up his clothes and his dildo then turning around and walking out the front door. I fell to my knees. I should of had never payed attention to Dylan. I should of had never let him fuck me, because now my world has fallen into pieces. I clutched my mickey mouse costume I bought from eBay to my chest. "Z-zacharias..." I choked out, bawling my eyes out while Mickey Mouse Clubhouse played in the background...

Zacharias P.O.V

I can't believe my lil munchkin.. I treated him like a princess and all I got in return was nothing. I should of had known from the start. I should of had known Demetrious was trouble. (I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED INNN. SHAME ON YOU-NOW-OW) I wiped my eyes with my shirt sleeve. "FUCK YOU DEMETRIOUS!!" I yelled into the cold air. I pulled and pulled at my hair. "When did I go wrong?!" I cried out. "You didn't my love." A familiar voice croaked. I spun around, my face going whiter than it already is. (If thT's even possibl) There standing in front of me was Demetrious....