Guy-Liner and Ass Cheeks

This next chapter is a long one, so grab your oranges and popcorn. Enjoy ;;)

Zacharias POV
I strutted up to Dyaln's door with Dometrious by my side. DIING DOONG I rang the doorbell. I was shocked when the door opened on its own! Wait no- I looked down. Standing in the doorway was Dylan at 3ft 5 inches. He was wearing a sexy leather jacket, guy liner and no shirt ;). Sweet Jesus this boy was fine.
"Dylan." I nodded.
"It's Dee-lan now." He corrected. He gave me a wink.
"Come on in you sexy jew" he said seductively, "I know you can't eat eel, but you'll be chocking on mine 2 nite."
I blushed so hard. Dometrious and I followed "Dee-lan" to the basement. Dometrious and I both gasped when we saw Dee-lan's dungeon. On the walls were various whips, dildos, and handcuffs. The Doc McStuffins theme song played in the background.
"Weady bois?" Asked a prepubescent voice.
I whipped around to face a hot black boy. He was like a smooth chocolate bunny.
"That's my boyfriend, ice-ay-yah," Dylan said referring to the black boi, "he'll be joining us."
The hot chocolate boy had a cat tail butt plug and furry cat ears, along with nipple clamps. He blushed looking at the floor. I couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of the chocolate-skinned twink.
"What's this?" Asked Dometrious pointing to what looked like leather straps on the wall.
"Want to try it on?" Asked Dee-lan in his sexy deep voice. As he stripped Dometrious out of his pink tutu I was slightly jealous. God was he sexy. Dylan fixed the straps on dometrious'a face and told him to unzip his pants. Dometrious reached down to Dylan's zipper eagerly. Dylan slapped his hand away.
"No. With your teeth." Dee-lan told Dometrious.
Dometrious quickly unzipped Dee-lan's pants and slid them down, releasing Dylan's meat septer. Dometrious took Dylan's white throbbing Python of love into his pink plump lips. The sight of Dometrious sucking Dee-lan's dick in rhythm to the Doc McStuffins theme song was seriously turning me on. I reached for my zipper and pulled down my khaki pants. I was wearing the red lace thong that Dometrious loved so much. I reached for my "4 inch" dingalingadingdong (3 1/2 inch) :( and stroked myself. Dee-lan turned around realizing that I was attempting to touch myself.
"Don't touch urself u little whore." He said between breaths.
My pale glistening face blushed crimson red.
"I think daddy will need to punish you." He said enticingly.
He stood up on his tippy toes and reached for a whip.
"Turn around" he commanded, "put your hands on the wall, and spread your legs apart ;)"
I did as he said, afraid of what was to cum. "CRACK" I let out a cri as the whip connected with my pale ass cheeks.
"You like that?" Dylan asked me.
I let out a moan in response.
"Good, I'll give you some more later. Ice-ay-yah, get the oranges." Dee-lan said.
"Yes, mastow" Ice-ay-yah wesponded.
Dylan spread open my ass cheeks. I suddenly screamed out in pain. I felt an orange being jammed in my asshole. Without lube. I felt like my asshole was being ripped in half. Dometrious's face was pale af. All of the sudden the basement door crashed open, interrupting Dee-lan's fun. Standing behind the broken door was Raspustia in a sexy pink bikini.
"HOW U DOIN?"
Ice-ay-yah blushed.
"Mom, I towd to pick me up at 10!" He said.
She gasped. "Sorry, shuckums, do y'all need a condom or enithang?"
Ice-ay-yah looked down. "No mom, you can go now."
"Okay, y'all have fun ;)" she said and left.
Dylan took the time to thrust the orange back into me bum. I let out a loud moan. He took it out slowly and slammed it back in, Dee-lan's pace becoming faster. He leaned in besides my ear and whispered, "you can cum for me bby," while he nibbled flirtatiously on my ear lobe. I felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. Before I knew it I was releasing a load of cum all over the floor and my sparkling, pale body.
"Ice-ay-yah and Dometrious, lick his body clean." Dee-lan said with a smirk. Both boys looked at each other and blushingly approached me. They began to slowly lick me clean. I arched my back in pleasure. The tingling sensation made me moan out loud. Dee-lan walked in front of me and held my left nipple in his hand. He pulled and twisted it harshly. It was so painful, but felt so good.
"GAHHH I SWER TO GAWD" I roared as my orgasm let out. I was panting hard. Ice-ay-yah's tongue was over my hardened erection slowly licking me clean. Dee-loaf pushed the boys away.
"Get down on the floor on your hands and knees, including you, Zacharias." Dee-lan commanded.
We nodded and obediently did as told. Dylan grabbed a flogger from a nearby drawer.
"Daddy needs to punish you boys. Be good for daddy and stick out your ass."
In unison we stuck out our fruity bums.

Dometrious POV

*smack* The flogger hit hard against my baby soft skin. I winced in pain.
"Don't cry" Dee-lan whispered in my ear.
I nodded my head, waiting for the next blow. It came even harder against my skin. Again and again he brought the flogger down. His tiny hand finally caressed my now red bum. He planted soft kisses against my aching skin. He moved in to ice-ay-yah next.

Ice-ay-yah's POV

The thought of daddy hitting me over and over again made me hard. I've always loved pain, almost too much. (So emu) I wiggled my ass in anticipation.
"Someone's excited, huh?" Dylan asked.
I nodded hard. Next thing I knew, the flogger was against my chocolate skin. I moaned out loud. Dee-lan moaned as well. He hit me harder each time making me moan louder and louder. He finally took the flogger away and smacked my ass hard.
"No kisses for you" he said. (Racist much?)
Finally he moved on to Zacharias.

Zacharias POV

"I've got something special for you, white boi." He said with his signature smirk. He pulled the whip he used on me earlier back off the wall. He leaned into my ear.
"I told you I would give you some more." He whispered sexily.
I moaned. He raised the whip above his head and it came crashing down on my already bruised ass cheek. "CRACK" The whip came down again. I felt hot blood begin to trickle down my buns. I heard the whip fall to the floor. Dee-lan kneeled down and slowly licked up the blood. He began to slowly suck on my ass wound. I let out a mighty roar as a tear rolled down my jewish cheek. My eyes fell on my limited edition monster high watch as Dylan continued to suck. 3:00am. OH FUCK, WHAT ABOUT SAGE!