tres

Finally after a long periodically time the day was finally over.

Xavier wouldn't stop taking my ear off all through music. I don't even remember one word the teacher said.
Turns out he can be pretty funny when he wants to.

And I'm not doing too shabby. I already made two friends on my first day.

Finally I finished walking to my house which wasn't too far from the school. I rummaged in my backpack for my house keys clasping my fingers around them. Opening the door I hollered out a greeting and made my way up the stairs straight to my bed.
Ahh... It has been too long.

" Alexandria!" hollered my brother Wren from the hallway.
I groaned and hauled my ass out my bedroom.

" What is so important that it couldn't wait until dinner?" I asked aggravated.

" You didn't feed Grace and now she's dead."

I laughed at the irony. My fish really was dead and my excuse was actually legit.

" WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!! WE'VE HAD HER SINCE BEFORE WE LEFT L.A!!" my brother shouted exasperated.
I shrugged," She was ugly anyway."
Looking offended he said, " Hey! I picked her out. And anyway at least she's prettier than you."

" She was prettier than me. She is dead now."

Wren stuck his tongue out at me and stalked off.

" Are the 'rents back yet?" I hollered after him.

" They are at the studio right now." he yelled back.

You see my brother and I were abandoned by our parents when we were younger. We were found by a homeless man and brought to an orphanage. Finally when we were both 15 our fathers adopted us.

This may sound like I'm making it up but it is true. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are my parents.

Just let that sink in. They kept Wren and I a secret from the press so our lives wouldn't be invaded. But yeah, we existed.

***
I rolled my eyes when I heard Wren dramatically crying as he flushed the toilet.

" R.I.P Grace."
( lol this is random but wut if he had named his poop before he flushed it and that was what was happening)

He then shuffled to the front of my room sniffling.

" I'm hungry."

I sat up in my bed, " God gave you working limbs. Use them."

" He gave you some too."

" But why should I use mine when yours are completely capable of doing so?"

" We both know that is not true. I can't cook."

I snorted, " You're acting like I can cook."

My brother contemplated this.

" You made toast once." he finally commented.

" Yeah, and I burnt it." I reminded him, " Anyway you're already standing up so you should go make us food."

He sat down. " Now I'm not. Plus, who said I was going to share it with you?"

" Get out of my room." I dead panned.

" Not until you make me food."

" Ok."
" Really?" My brother asked, surprised.

" Yeah." I responded with a straight face. " I think some nice fish will be nice. I have some very GRACEful salmon in the freezer."

Wren blanched, " You are a horrible human."
He trotted out of my room and minutes later I smelled bread burning.

I smiled in satisfaction and began watching YouTube videos again.
***
After a Netflix marathon my stomach was growling so loud that Wren commented on it, saying it sounded like an elephant giving birth.

I had two decisions. Stay in my bed and finish another episode of Switched At Birth and starve. Or haul my ass to the kitchen and scrounge for food.

Food or Netflix.

At this point my stomach interrupted and I decided food was more important.

I groggily walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. Immediately I grabbed the leftover pizza that said,  ' Wren's food. DO NOT TOUCH.'

I popped it in the microwave and waited for it to warm up.

Wren was going to have trust issues now. Once I stole his Nutella jar and he locked up his food with padlocks for a month.

Finally the microwave beeped. I savagely grabbed the pizza and practically inhaled it.

Burping in satisfaction, I grabbed some water and chips and headed to my bedroom, tripping over several moving boxes.

Ahhh. This is the life.

A couple of hours late when my eyes started closing I heard out front door opening and the arrival of my parents. I heard one of them come up the stairs and creep their head into my room.

" Goodnight pumpkin."

I don't know who said it because at this point I had fallen asleep.
***

That is the end of this chapter. Sorry it was crappy.

Don't worry, it does get more exciting the first couple of chapters is introducing the characters and stuff.

We will get to the drama later.

🌴♓🅰🎵🎋.         🌱⭕⛎.             🎏⭕®.        ®📧🅰👌📍🎵❡