Skin

Glainese never had someone in her bed who is a virgin. She wanted to stop. She is not for one to manipulate a virgin. She's no rapist... Or is this even considered a rape knowing the other party is in submission.

The fire ignited more. Tasting for the first time..... A VIRGIN....

The arm placed in the middle of Rhiza's legs are starting to get overworked. Her legs are getting tighter and tighter on every stroke the woman on top of her makes, and the blood continues to flow out of her jewel. Her muscles became stiff as the pain becomes more deep, as if part of her skin were being ripped from her body. Her nails run through on Glainese, burying her face on the woman's neck.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

"UGHHHHH!!!!"

Glainese didn't stop despite her hand aching. Despite those legs gets tighter. She pushed harder with that one finger deeper inside that narrow, sticky cave. She knows that the pain of illegally braking-in in will wear off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And it did. The muscle on both legs began to soften. The body underneath started to wiggle slowly just like dancing. Rhiza's butt moved in sync with the movement of the hand. It moves forward when Glainese thrusts and moves back when her finger retreats. The sound of pain changed into a melody of satisfaction and acceptance.

The friction of rubbing Glainese's finger to Rhiza's clit were heating up, sending her to the abyss of her growing desire. Rhiza started to kiss and suck her neck and it felt so good for Glainese. It tingles down to her spine. It excites her. She wants more...  MORE OF THAT SILKY, DELICIOUS SKIN. She added another finger, inserting them slowly. Rhiza gasped for air, arching her back. There was pain. A bearable pain. She bit Glainese on her shoulder for a pay back. A challenging payback that sends a message of readying to fight back. That message of submission. Of accepting what was happening between them. No more turning back. No more hesitation. No more hiding. No more innocent Rhiza.

Their body now act as one. Dancing the tune of their groans and moans, of their sighs.. Their ooohhhs and ahhhhs.... If there are spectators, they might say that their dance was exquisitely executed. They will feel the heat of their merging. 

Glainese moved down, hungrily looking for that sweet nipple. And when she found it, she sucked it, devouring, filling her mouth with that full breast. 

"Mooohre...." Glainese heard a soft word from the girl she's making out with and it was so beautiful in her ears. She gave in to that request. The succulent cave is ow more slippery with a smooth texture that Glainese been wanting to dive in. She slide.... Lower... Lower... Lower... Leaving her a trace of her own saliva and her free hand remained on top of her breast, gently mashing.

As she comes nearer to that unexplored territory, she can smell that irresistable aroma. She can no longer resist, that she removed her fingers and immediately charged in her tongue. That syrup coming out of Rhiza flowed from Glainese's mouth down to her chin, dripping on her bed. It tasted sweet in her taste buds. She pushed in.... Wiggling inside... Pulling it out.... Then lick on that little throbbing nob. Every movement of her tongue makes Rhiza confused. She doesn't know to do. Her mind is in topsy turvy- roller coaster kind of ride. She turned her head on the left.... Another move from Glainese that made her turn her head on the right.... Her clit was gently bitten that she suddenly pushed her self up, catching her breath before she slumped back down on the bed. 

Glainese looked up on Rhiza. Her chest moving up and down. Her eyes closed. Glittering dots of sweat on her forehead. Panting. Almost out of breath.

***Okay, thats enough rest*** Glainese told herself as, once again, she dove back to explore. She just can't get enough of the honey-sweet liquid. She intends to consume every drop that comes out. She removed her hand from Rhiza's breast, placed both hands under the butt and with all her might, raised it. She arised, sitting on her folded legs, forming Rhiza's body into a C-shape. Exposing her bared womanhood clearly into that dim light. She can see the girl's private part reddish, almost swollen vagina. Evilish grin escaped from her lips, like a lion seeing fresh meat. She licked the white fluid. Moving in slow motion. Relishing Rhiza'd body reaction. 

Rhiza wanted to stretch her body but she was locked by Glainese's sturdy position. Her waist is cramping that Glainese was sensitive enough to feel it. She stopped, setting Rhiza's body correctly on the surface of the bed, but she's not finished yet. She parted Rhiza's legs enough to squeeze her body in-between. Then raised the right leg, hanging it on her right arm which made her own right leg under it. Rhiza's position makes her womanhood exposed with clarity. Glainese locate herself, her legs formed a capital M shape with her left leg on top of Rhiza's left leg. 

Rhiza felt embarrassed on the way they both looked but she has no voice. But when she felt something that made contact with her womanhood, she melted. It was hot. It was was wet. It was slippery. It was... She can no longer think of any words that describes what had touched down there but she felt Glainese moving forward... Banging her... Every heave she makes, Rhiza was being tossed in the big waves. Her body rocked back and forth as Glainese moved unto her. She had never imagined herself be in this.... But it was satisfying her. Makes her want more... And more... And more....

"Ahh.... Ahhh.... Ahhhhh!!!!" the only sound both of them makes.

Glainese felt she was about to..... And Rhiza who had not experienced what was about to happen to her....

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tired.... Glainese fell on top of Rhiza.... Both of them panting... Running after their breaths.... Running a marathon is nothing compared to what just happened. They cannot move their muscles even an inch. She can hear Rhiza's heart thumping hard. She did wants to feed on Rhiza's fluid, but she can no longer shift her body.

The silence of the whole room was serene that made Rhiza fell asleep with exhaustion and Glainese dozed off with Rhiza's heart beat as her lullaby.

---------

Don't think this is over.....

hehehehehehe