Heaven Feels

Jade was enjoying the new form and color of her wings. When she was still a demon, her wings looks so dark and scary. Not to mention, it looks like a bat's wings. A big bat wings.

Her new wings were soft. Black in color but it shines together with the emerald green tips that when she flaps them, it leaves green twinkling dusts. They were big and the tip almost touch the cloud ground but it was not heavy at all. She flapped them again and she flew. Higher and higher, she felt so free. She can do whatever she wants back down in hell but whatever she do, she was never satisfied. She felt there's something amiss. And now, she is now an angel and it feels so pleasing... Rewarding. It was not as bad as Satan had told them. Infact, it was all the opposite. Heaven is love. God is love. 

"So how is it?" Althea suddenly spoke when she was landing from behind.

"How is what?"

"You, being an angel,"

"Overwhelming but delightful. Different from what I was before but familiar. I can't really put it into words,"

Althea smiled. This is the first she see Jade happy. It brought out the child in her in christmas morning. She faced Jade and took her hand. She looked into her eyes and even without a word, Jade knows what's in the other angle's mind.

The two flew high up the angels' playground... The clouds.They flew with gladness. Flying through the soft clouds forming. Althea let go of Jade's hand and fly ahead. Jade felt a challenge that Althea wanted her to chase her. 

Jade flapped her wings harder, catching the pace of the beautiful angel who made her turn. Who made her realize who she really is and what her heart really desires. 

She almost can reach Althea. When she was about to grab her hand, Althea suddenly dove, leaving Jade still thrusting up.

"Slow poke!!!" Althea shouted, teasing her.

Jade felt the challenge.  She stopped ascending and folded her wings to make her fall down. Not thrust but fall. Althea looked behind her to see how close Jade was. She saw Jade falling down directly above her. She called her name but the falling angel kept her eyes closed. She called her again but she kept on falling. Althea felt fear that Jade might have lost consciousness. She extended her arms to cath Jade, and she did.

"Jade... Jade!!!" she called.

"Gotcha!" Jade suddenly spoke, wrapping her arms around the angel who caught her and laughed.

"Don't scare me like that. I thought something had happened to you," she frowned.

"Hahahaha... as if I'm gonna die if I fall on the clouds,"

"Still its not funny. I got scared. It didn't came to my mind that you will land on the clouds below,"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Besides, I know you will catch me. Its the third time you had caught me,"

"Third time?"

"You caught me when I fell inlove with you. I fell back to hell but you caught me again, and now is the third,"

The first made Althea's heart to beat fast. She did caught Jade that it made her fall inlove too, but now they are both angels, can they still refer the love they feel for each other that way? She fell silent.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jade let go of her other arm to caress Althea's cheek.

Althea welcomed the warm and soothing feelings as the other angel's hand felt touched her face.

"Jade, we can not feel this way to each other. We are angels,"

"What do you mean?"

"All of us, including you should not fall in love. The only kind of love that we can have is like brothers and sisters. Siblings love,"