After four hours of journey we finally reached there. That's it. They enjoyed a lot together but now I'd be the one to be with Zan. I didn't even wore the seatbelt before landing so that I could go to her early. Before the plane fully stopped I went to her. Liam got the window seat. So Zan was on the outer part. I held Zan's hand and said "c'mon" again the speed breaker Liam said "wait, why so hurry? Let the plane stop first!"
I stood there holding her hand. I saw Zan struggling to open the seatbelt so I was going to help her but before my hand could reach to the belt Liam helped her out. What's going on. Am I thinking too much or he's really trying to impress her.

She got up and we started walking just when our manger said "leave her hand Harry"
I frowned at him and he continued "we gave her this job only because Liam demanded it. We can't afford new headlines now. It's touring time, too many news would create problems for you. Just think how would you answer the questions you'd be asked in interviews." I was about to say something when Zan left my hand and said "it's ok Harry. I'll be fine " saying this she went to Lou.

We reached the hotel in different cars. Her room was so far from mine. I knew that the management made the decision to keep her away from me. These things were then getting into my nerves. I called Zan to calm myself
"Hey vampy, getting bore in the hotel room?"
"Nope. I'm not in hotel"
"Then?" I was just hoping that she was not with Liam.
"I'm having too much fun. I'm with the team discussing your style for tomorrows success party"
"Oh yeah! Tomorrow's our album success party. I totally forgot about it. By the way you first have to consult with me what I wanna wear. So please come to my room."
"No.You will wear exactly what I'm planning for you."
"Then I'm buying a dress for you."
"Umm... I already have one."
"C'mon. You're selecting my clothes then why can't I choose yours?"
"Its actually a gift and I promised that I'm gonna wear that?"
"Whose gift!?"
"Liam. I'm really sorry Harold. I already promised him. But you're going to like it. It's beautiful" I heard someone calling her name "I gotta go Harry. Bye."
"Bye" she disconnected the call.

'What's happening? Am I being over possessive? But Liam's being too sweet these days. He knows I love Zan. I want to spend time with her then why is he doing all these. And Zan. I know she only and only loves me but can't she understand that Liam's flirting with her? Or she's enjoying it? I've gone mad. How can I think these things?' My thoughts were broken by my phone. I got a text from Zan.

Nightmare stylist: your clothing is done. You're going to love them

Me: your dress better be good or else I'm going to rip Liam's heart.