FORTY

{Edited: 14/09/16}

Omg! Mr Harry Styles the life savior. Emmm!! Do you wanna know whom did Harry save? A girl named Zania Ameen. Last night when you were probably fangirling over this heartthrob he was saving this mystery girl named Zania. Last night the cops arrested a boy named Sam Johnson. He said in his statement that he's Zania's friend. They had some misunderstandings. Zania got scared without any reason and started running. And right then the entry of our hero.

Sam also said that Harry is probably in a relationship with her. I mean like seriously? Wow Harry after all this celebrity girlfriends now a totally normal girl?

Another fun fact Harry followed a girl on twitter named @_Zania_ ummm... Harry you're so good at hiding but that's enough of hiding. your secrets are coming out.

We are more than shock at this story. I mean how come Harry reached there? Does Harry know this girl personally? Was Harry's presence over there without any guard just a coincidence? Are they really together?

Sadly we don't have any picture of Zania. I really want to know who the girl is? We'll keep you updated with the story. Just stick with us.

The girl disappeared from the screen and commercial break started. I took a deep breath and sat beside Harry. He was looking at his phone without a blink. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He said without looking at me
"I'm sorry."
"Why?"
"You don't have any idea Zan. You're life is going to change. Your world will be turned upsidedown."
"I don't care as long as you're a part of that upside downed earth."
He gave a weak smile.