THIRTY FIVE

Idk why but I thought I'd give another pic of Zania ^

Harry's POV

I was watching her from the driving seat as she went through the door. I sat there closing my eyes and was admiring the day just when I heard some sounds. I looked outside and saw some people clicking photos of the car. They can't see me but they recognized my car. ' Shït this is bad.' I started the car and drove past the paps. I knew this would bring a chaos.

After reaching to the hotel I went to Niall's room as everyone was there. Just as I stepped into the room Louis snapped "hey lover boy. How did it go?"
"Go what?"
"Don't even try to hide. You went to meet Zan, didn't you?"
"Yeaaah... But how do you know?"
"Just check the twitter out. #HarrysCarAtLCU is trending worldwide."
"Ooh... This is not good"
Niall laughed and said "what did you do?"
"Ummm... I proposed her"
"Seriously!?" Liam was totally surprised.
"You didn't! C'mon mate. You're Harry Styles. You can't just date anyone" Niall said.
"Yeah mate. You gotta choose someone who's worth it" Louis joined Niall
"First of all Zan is not 'anyone' and secondly Zan worth someone better than me."

"Huh! She's just a normal girl and you're dating her. She's a lucky shït. She's just greedy" Niall said mockingly
But I still got offended,"Niall I'm warning you don't you dare say anything about her."
"Calm down you guys" Liam came between and tried to calm us down

"Look guys." I tried to make them understand "Zan is a normal girl. She deserves someone who'd love her with all his heart and openly, who'd hold her hand publicly, who'd tell everyone how much she means to him. But look at me. Its true that I love her unconditionally. But I'm hiding her from the world. She can't even tell anyone that we're in a relationship. I always try to hide. She doesn't even know if I'll ever accept her in front of the world or not . but still she loves me. I can give her so many things but it's never enough." I took a deep breath and looked at them one by one.

"Mate you're too serious about this matter. We... We didn't know that. We're just pulling your leg that's it"
I smiled and said "you can say whatever you want I won't mind. But anything against Zan and it won't be good."

Zania's POV

I went to my dorm and saw V with her phone.
"Hey.. What're you doing?" I asked her
"Do you know Harry was here!!"
"Who Harry?" I thought she was talking about any of her friend.
"Dumbooo... Harry Styles" this made my jaw drop. How did she know that
"Oo... How do you know?"
"Duh!! Its trending worldwide. And how's your expression so calm? I mean the Harry Styles came here. I wonder why. What if he has a secret girlfriend?"
"Hahaha... That's impossible."
"It's not. If it is true then I'm sure his girlfriend is Mallisia. She's a bomb. I'm sure a guy like Harry would date this kind of sexy girls."
"NO" I raised my voice just then I realized I should not. So I said calmly " I don't know just forget it"

I thanked god that the paps didn't see me otherwise it'd be such a mess. I texted Harry

Me: everything alright?

I didn't get any reply. He must be busy. I went to Twitter and saw someone mentioned me. I saw the tweet and it gave me heart attack. It was from someone called @dirty_boy

@_zania_ One year is a long time. But baby I do remember you. We're both in London let's get nasty. I still love you Zan :*

It was him. Why? Why's he here? I was scared. He knew I was in London. I didn't even know from how long he had been following me. All my friends and family congratulated me on Twitter after I got the scholarship. That means he also knew that I was in LCU.

I got very scared and blocked his account. 5 minutes later another mention.

@_zania_ you can't get rid of me so easily. Babe you don't know what will happen to you. Be ready.

How many accounts did he own? I was then freaking out. I can't tell this to my patents. Because then my future would be at stake. They'd surely call me back home. I blocked that account too.

Late at night. I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. V was sleeping and snoring. My head was blocked with vicious thoughts. 'What if he finds me? What's the worst thing he could do? What if... No no no.. Should I share this with mum? But she'll call me back home. And that's impossible. I think I should tell Harry. No. I'm sure he's in mental pressure after that car and LCU matter. I don't wanna make him more tensed.' I decided not to tell anyone and tried to make my heart understand that everything would be fine.

Few minutes later my phone buzzed and I thought it was Harry. I became happy because he was the only person who could cheer me up. I looked at the screen. It was not Harry. It was an unknown number. I thought who could call me so late at night. I received the call.

"Hello dear" I heard a sour throat voice. I recognized the voice. I know who it was. And somehow I knew what that person wants

*************** :) *************

Any idea who was in the phone?

Do you guys think Zan would create problems between the boys?

Hope you enjoyed this far.

Thanks. X