TWENTY FOUR

{Edited: 06/09/16}

Friendly reminder: everyone
reading this is great and I'm really thankful to you for reading. <3

Zania's POV

Last night watching me so disturbed Jason felt really bad and decided that he'd tell dad that presentation was ruined by him. I tried to stop him but he being him told dad everything. And as I expected dad felt extremely bad about accusing me and he was asking for apology again and again. I really didn't like it. I've always hated this. I never liked my dad being so low. Although he never talked to me that much but he used to be a jolly person. So I decided to bring back his jolliness. And luckily I got the chance. It was mom and dad's marriage anniversary in the last week of February so me and Jason decided to make it a grand one.

I went to Twitter and was scrolling through my timeline I saw Harry Styles' tweet

'Preaching to the convinced'

And as always I was totally lost. Why does he always tweets such random things. I started to reply random stuff as always. While replying I noticed Harry's DM. I replied a bit late as I was replying to Harry Styles.

Me: you know I feel weird when you text me... Cause you're always busy.

Harry: why are you even here? Go tweet to Harry Styles! More like Harry willies

Me: lol that doesn't even rhyme.

Harry: whatever.

Me: ohhhh!! I smell something is burning.

Harry: your nose is broken. And by the way you're not pinnochio. Your nose can't reach to Mexico.

Me: you're in Mexico??

Harry: yeah.

Me: asdfghjjkkll!!!! One Direction is also there!!!!!

Harry: so ?

Me: what!! Ugh!! I wish I was in your place.

Harry: I wish you were here by my side.

Reading this my checks went red and those damn butterflies in my stomach just wouldn't stop.

Me: this ain't happening so soon.