IM SO SORRY!

Hey guys... So recently my mother and I got into a fight, resulting in all of my stuff being taken away, pretty shitty stuff. Basically, my grades have dropped since last semester, and she may or may not have discovered my (not so) religious beliefs.

Is it really that big of a deal to not believe in all of that! And yes, I have been a little bit sadder lately, and this fanfic has been helping me through it, and all your comments always make my day! I love this so much! AND SHE TAKES IT AWAY. She knows I've been writing this, and she took away my stuff, specifically so I couldn't write, she even told me. Now I have nothing, and I'm sadder than ever! THANKS A LOT!

I'm sorry. This probably looks a plea for attention, but no, I honestly just wanted to make sure you guys knew why I wasn't posting. Currently, I have to write from school computers. And it takes me at least 2 hours to write a chapter, because I like to think it out, and with school constraints, and not being able to do it at home, I can't post often. Im so sorry guys... It's my fault, I shouldn't have been stupid and not made good grades, but it's just difficult alright!

Anywho..I'll post as often as I can until I get my things back.. Love you guys.