Miss. Unfroseen

*Unedited

"I can't believe this."

"I'm so sorry Amelia," muttered Jesse, as he pulled me into a tight hug. The room was booming in a whirlwind of mixed feelings, as the lights shone brighter than the usual. I was trying to let everything sink in, but only failed to do so.

"Amelia?"

"I hate you all." I pointed accusingly into the eyes that were filled with guilt.

*Earlier

As I stood in the seat of Jesse private jet, my face had gotten all dried and crusty from all the crying. I was siting in one of the comfortable dual-sided seat at the back. Jesse was across from me, giving me space like I asked.

I wanted to process all this. Thalia was in a hospital, because of god knows what accident, and she's in a critical situation. Nick refused to answer all my questions, and told me that I have to see for myself. I was beyond worried, my heart was beating so fast out of proportion, I'm sure that was unhealthy. Thalia was the only family I got and I be damn if I ever lose her. My hand rested over my ears as I tried to block the loudness of my mind

No, she won't leave me.

"Calm down"

I sent a seethed glare towards Jesse, "she's family Jesse, don't tell me to calm down."

"You are overreacting, worrying will not solve anything."

"Shut up," I replied quietly. My head hung low as Jesse's words sunk in, he was right, but it was only natural to be worried over something like this. When I lose my sister, it wasn't easy for me, it took me years to recover, I still do, and Thalia was like a sister to me.

Jesse sighed and took a seat next to me. He laced his fingers on mine, and rubbed a soothing pattern on the front of my hand. "It will be alright."

Tired of the entire wall I've been putting, I relaxed against his shoulder, my eyes fluttered close, and my only hope was god. I let the journey and the humming of the plane drowned me to a complete darkness.

Praying maybe when I wake up I got to see my best friend alive.

"We need to drop something in my house," Jesse finally spoke up as we were on the journey to the hospital Nick texted me.

I called Mr. Grandeur once we arrived, and expressed my condolences of what happened to his only daughter. He sounded all right to me, which was weird, but then again he always tried to be strong for the both of us. I was glad he did or I would have break down again.

"Can't you wait to do it after we get to the hospital? Or send in one of your assistance or something. I want to see Thalia Jesse."

"I understand that," he said calmly, "but this is something personal that I have to safely secure tonight."

"Unbelievable," I sigh irritated; he cant seems to prioritize what really was important and at the moment it was Thalia.

He didn't reply after that, we simply drove to his Condo. I cant believe I was back at the city I was trying to take a break from and the moment I step foot in here, I was already beyond pissed and worried.

As the car pulled into a stop, my eyes wandered back the familiar sight of the building and the memories that came with it. Including the worst one, I shook the image vigorously, trying to rid the fears that started to build up inside of me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and suppressed a firm smile, "yeah of course."

"Okay. You should come up with me, then we will drive there."

"Do I have to? I rather stay here and wait for you."

"What's the problem Amelia?

I whined before looking away trying to avoid his glares, "I just want to see her Jesse."

"Is that it?"

"Yeas," I yelled a bit too loudly, thankfully the driver didn't budge a hair from the front seat. He didn't look taken aback from my tone, his face remained impassive.

"I want you to come, because we are going you change car, I'll drive you there."

"Fine."

I rolled my eyes at how complicated he was being, and slammed the door behind as I stepped out the black sleek car, forgetting to mutter a thank you to the young driver.

It didn't cross my mind at that moment, because I was busy being angry at Jesse Blue.

We soon fall into steps to the elevator and to his front lock. He swiped a card and punched in number of codes. I didn't remember him having that, but with certain accident that recently (I know a month ago, but it felt so new and fresh) that was happening, I was glad he did secure his condo more.

I wrapped my hand around my body, as I waited for him to finish, before he gripped the handle and the large door opened in a click.

"Welcome home."

I stepped in. "I cant believe this."

A/N:

I apologize for the late update, you can kill me. But I seriously want to thank everyone who keep commenting and who stay with this book for so long. You are appreciated!

Check out my new series "Unleash" in my work page.

What do you guys think of a third book (Trilogy) for Jesse and Amelia?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you hate it

Love WethinkhateAA