Miss. Virgin

This chapter is not edited.

Warning !

Super sexual content is coming, if you are under 15, I advise you to skip this chapter. If you decide to read this chapter, please go pray after, you need God. 😏

"Jesse I want to do this, but I'm scared."

"I'm here, I'll take it slow," he said softly, his eyes never leaving mine, as he held me by my waist.

We were in my room. After he carried me here during our kiss, I wasn't sure anymore. I mean I was sure I want to do it with Jesse, but my body was trembling from the fact that he has to see my scars. I didn't know how he was going to react, I mean he saw it once during our holiday in Indonesia, but I got new ones. And I'm not proud of it.
What if he run?

My hands were wrapped around his neck, as I stare into his beautiful features.

"Okay," I whispered.

A genuine smile appeared on his face, then he placed a kiss on my lips.

"But," I stop him, he utterly looked confused," my scars."

"I'll love them."

"Jesse, why Do you always say the perfect things," I groan.

He grin, and carried me down to the bed. He gently lower me, kissing me softly. Before he could get any further, I stop him once again, by pushing my palm up against his chest. He looked at me confused.

"I have never done this."

"I'm glad to be your first and last. Stop thinking Amelia, I'll take care of you," he smile, he lower his head next to my ear and whispered seductively, "I'll make you enjoy tonight. You'll scream my name Amelia, and you'll regret what you did this morning."

I gasp, feeling a surge of pleasure at the thought of being punish by him, "then make me."

You see my mouth can never shut up, I'll always be defying him. Taunting him every way I can. I was rather proud.

I captured his lips on me, pulling on his shirt, as my other hand traveled under. I made a sound at the back of throat, as our skin instantly touch.

"This needs to go," I said, my hand roughly went over his shirts and pulled it off of him. He grins and helped me out. I didn't know what I was doing, but my instinct was taking over like a horny woman.

I was eyeing his sculptured body, and I didn't know how I could be this bless. He was like a sex God, and I wanted to kneel for him. Which I won't admit.

He crashed his lips on mine, slowly grazing his teeth on my ear, under my jaw and down to my neck. I moaned in pleasure, when he continue down to my upper chest, as his legs were tangled in mine. I could feel how hard he was and it was making me blush like crazy.

I reached my hand to his back, touching him like I'll never do this again in my life.

"I want your shirt off," he growled. Before I could reach to take it off, he gripped it and ripped it off like an animal. If I wasn't as turned on, I would have scowl at him. But I let him as he discard the remaining of the shirt down to the floor.