Miss. Death

Don't forget to vote and comment

Something about the hospital that keeps bringing me in all the time. I could smell the white room I'm in as well as hear the machinery in the room . My eyes are shut close, but the familiarity of the room inform my body that I'm in fact lying on my death bed. I didn't remember how I got here, but my shoulder seems to tense and hurt very badly. My eyes beg me to open them, but I can't seem to do so. My body ache in pain and I'm in state of total controlled. It must be the anesthetic that binds me shut, but I could not protest, it could be part of the healing. Sometimes I wish I was a werewolf to be honest.

*****

Another day down, here I could hear a lot of faint voices in the distant. A group of people arguing, but that's all I could hear.

Somehow everything went quite and I was out once again.

******

Jesse P.O.V

The hardest thing I've ever have to do is watching Amelia, being carried out, slump and look very much dead, on the hand of other man. The blood that drips and soak her shirt giving me a subtle view of what happened inside. I try to get pass the police, but they wouldn't let me.
My heart feels like it's shattering and I don't know how to feel anymore.

I watch as they carry her away into the ambulance and a single tear slip out of my eye. This feel worst than Amelia leaving me, this was that pain all over again, but now that I can see her body clearly, it's suffocating me. I run toward my car and ask Jacob, my driver, to follow the ambulance that just left.

"Jacob get going!"

"Yes sir, I'm following the speed limit."

"Fuck the speed limit!"

I know I'm being irrational, but Amelia does that to my brain. She gives me feeling that drives me over the rational thinking.

When I saw her that day, I was shocked and happy. I didn't believe that she was standing right in front of me. Even in a hospital gown and a pale face she was more than beautiful. I would say I'm probably whipped, but it doesn't matter to me. Amelia has my heart and I regret believing everything her dad told me.

My heart ache as I saw her pushed me away, when she saw Carla at my apartment. It was by coincidence, I've been drinking away my pain and Carla was there to help. She was my ex, but also my friend, I didn't realize how painful it's for Amelia to see Carla with me. I regret asking Carla to come, but some things are bound to go that way. I was lost, and then she came, but I just have to fucked that up.

As we reach the hospital entrance, I march into the main lobby and ask for a patient called "Amelia Heart" the woman behind the desk said that she's now undergoing a surgery in second floor, emergency room. I run up stair, not bothering to take the lift, instead I go by the stairs.

When I reach the second floor, my eyes instantly land on the emergency banner plaster on one of the huge double door. My eyes land on the familiar guy who was back at Amelia's apartment, and I growl in annoyance.

Jesus will this kid ever go away.

I walk toward him, ignoring his angry stare at me. I may have given him a bad first impression, but I could not care less. All I want is Amelia, not his approval.

"What do you want Jesse Blue?"

I look taken a back that he knows my name, he must have recognize my shock, the. he says "I'm a police, I look you up."

Okay, that makes sense . I nod at him and stand on the opposite side of the wall. Carefully leaning by the wall as i rest my beating heart. "I'm here for Amelia," I reply in annoyance.