"After what you've said earlier, I'm kinda feeling better right now," She smiled and her face really looks like an angel, "Aaron's your ex right?" I was speechless about what she just asked. I sighed and gently brushed his soft black hair.

"Kid how old are you?" I asked back and looked straight into her eyes.

"I'm thirteen and a grade 8 student," she said very proudly, I just chuckled for a reply. Geez, you're still young yet you already know these kinds of stuff? What is happening to kids these days? When I was her age, the only thing that kept me busy is collecting paper dolls. And the only problem that I have back then is how to make a portal to the anime world.

"They're awake," Angel stood up greeted Melissa good morning. I stood up too and tried to wake Lauren because I think she'll wake up very late this time. She groaned and turned her back on me.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up," I continuously shook her body until she gave up and sat on the floor. Her hair is so messy, she looks like one of those crazy students but without blood and scratches. She wiped her eyes and yawned.

"It's already morning maybe we should go," Aaron suggested. Without hesitation, all of us agreed and started to get ready. As we got out of the room the rays of the sun touched my skin and a cold breeze blew by. The whole school is so quiet and no normal or crazy students are roaming around yet a lot of dead bodies are scattered on the ground. I looked up to the sky and a cloud of dark smoke is coming out outside our school. Maybe it's not just happening here in our school, maybe it's everywhere. I really hope dad is okay.

We walked pass through the oval ground so that we can get to the gate faster. As we walk Angel shared with them what happened earlier and they are so amazed at what I did. Well, I can't just watch someone die and do nothing, if I can do something to help then I will.

Troy came close to me but I did not look at him. He stayed quiet but I know he wants to say something. I continued to walk and waited for it but he did not say something at all. I looked at him and he just smiled at me so I smiled back and looked away.

"Do you have something to say?" I asked without looking at him.

"Hmm?" I looked back at him and he just looked at me innocently so I looked away again as I felt my face getting hot.

"Nothing, I-I thought you want to say something." I stuttered and walked faster get out of the awkward situation that I just made, again. I can hear him chuckle behind me that made me got embarrassed even more.

We arrived at the main building at exactly 8:00 A.M and finally, we're so close to the main gate. No signs of crazy students nor normal students. But we have encountered so many dead bodies along our way. It looks like there was a massacre happened in our school because of the bodies, body parts, and blood scattered everywhere.

I even stepped on human intestines when we passed through the grade 8 building corridors. And I wasn't able to contain myself and puked on the floor.

We were about to reach the gate but all of us halted and stood there frozen. A huge herd of crazy students was roaming just beside the gate. We can't get through unless we kill all of them but the problem is we can't kill all of them because we're outnumbered. We need to change our plans. We need to think fast and find another way to get out of this school.

"Is there another way to get out of here?" I asked and no one seems to know anything.

"No, there is no other way to get out of this school. The walls are too steep so we can't climb easily," Aaron said. Shit! we can't fight those things, there are so many of them. What should we do now?

"So you're saying that we're trapped here?" Lauren crossed her arms as he talked to Aaron. Aaron did not say anything instead he looked at the herd of crazy students.

"If we can't get out of here now then we need to find a place to stay for the meantime and wait for them to go away," I suggested. No one talked and I think that was a silly idea. Lauren took her phone out of her pocket but coins started to fall out of her pocket too. As it reached the floor the sound of the coins echoed through the corridor of the main building. I covered my mouth as the crazy students looked straight at us. They growled and showed their blood-stained teeth to us and started running.

"Quick get inside that room!" Troy shouted as we quickly obeyed his orders. I turned the knob and thank god it quickly opened. I entered the room and all of them followed. Troy lastly gets inside the room and slammed the door shut, locked it and covered it with wooden chairs. The crazy students are making a sound while banging the door so loud. All of us breathed heavily as my heart started to race.

"Stay back!" A voice of an unfamiliar girl said from our back. I turned around, a female student is pointing a knife at us. She doesn't look so strong, she's just afraid. I can totally see it in her eyes.

"Miss calm down we-" the girl cut Troy off with a scream.

"I said stay back! Don't come any closer!" She pointed her knife to each of us and I know she's just trying to be brave to protect herself and I know that she's scared too. Something was moving across the room and it caught my attention. There's no light inside this room so it's hard to see but I think it's a boy sitting on the floor while leaning his back.

"Who's he?" I asked staring at the boy behind him but she did not look at it. Instead, she pointed the knife on me so I took a step back.

"He's my brother and don't you dare come any closer because I'm not gonna hesitate using this knife to any of you!" she warned so all of us just stood there frozen. I once again looked at her brother and I noticed that his right foot is bleeding.

"Gosh, your brother is bleeding. We could help him... just put the knife away I promise you we won't hurt any of you," I said trying to convince her while she examined our faces. She did not say anything but I know she needs our help, "Trust me," she shooked her head and came closer to me and pointed the knife directly to my throat. Troy was about to move but I stopped him.

"What if you're lying and all of you are one of those monsters?" Tears started to run down on her cheeks but she wiped it off with her other hand.

"If we are one of them then both of you are dead by now," she just stood there frozen and she realized that I was right. She dropped her knife on the floor and burst into tears.

"P-Please help my brother... he's hurt and I-I don't know what to do," she covered her face with her hands and continued crying. I hugged her tight and rubbed her back.

"Shhh it's okay, you're brother's gonna be fine," I looked at Troy and he looked at me too, "My friend can help him."

ⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ