4.2 - The Lunch Date - Part III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So a flashback for you as there has been a gap of approx 2 months.....

up till now Jignesh and Alicia have been having a good time with each other. They have been on two dates, one in the coffee shop and the other  at the restaurant on a beach side. They have started feeling the attraction for each other and also have been meeting frequently. In the last part "The Lunch Date II" they meet at the restaurant and have a jolly conversation filled with humor and the part ends as they were served with the food they ordered. 

and now.................  

=====================================================================================

After the food had been served to them they both had it and while having it they had some conversation stating their likes dislikes about foodstuffs, drinks, fashion and all the relative factors that matter in the daily life and adds to the necessity for the mid-upper class society.

At the end of the meal they paid the bill by splitting the amount into half.

After the meal Jignesh asked Alicia, "Isn't the food getting a little heavy?".

Alicia said,"Yea!! (took some pause) i'm feeling a bit heavy though".

"Let's have some walk on the shore if you don't mind?", said Jignesh

On this Alicia with a smile on her face replied," that will be a great idea, as it has been our tradition of going on walks after each date (adding some humor)".

On this they both move towards the beach shore.......

The weather was pleasant, pleasant enough to add to a romantic date. With the clock hitting 18:00, the sea breeze with a slight cold weather and the odor of the wet sand just make the walk and the conversations more romantic and filled with feelings.

while walking on the sand, " have you ever been with you ex before at this beach?" asked Jignesh.

On this Alicia replied to him," We were dating since quite few months, i have been to party places with him, have been to restaurants, but never we came on the beach as Dominic(ex-boyfriend) was afraid to  take me to places meant for families".

"So, Dominic was his name!!! nice(saying it sarcastically with a feeling of jealousy too), why wouldn't he take you to beaches and places like such?" asked Jignesh.

With a confused tone she said,"He never said the reason and i never asked it, i just trusted him and never asked him for reasons were not required".

The talk about Dominic made Alicia nostalgic and she started feeling a little low.

Jignesh looking in her eyes said to her," Hey, some people are never meant to be with you, no matter how much you want them........you have only one life to love or hate anyone. Why not forgive the haters and spend time loving someone who deserves it....." 

On this Alicia asked Jignesh," What would you do if your heart was broken by the person you trust the most in your life? , Would you have the guts to go back?, Will you have that strength of loving someone the same way as you lover him/her?

Jignesh stared in her eyes for couple of seconds  and after few seconds he replied," If i would have been at your place, i would feel the same as you are feeling now, but i can assure you that i would have not lost faith in true love. Because you get only one life to live, if life can give you chances to make up for your mistakes why can't you give a chance to yourself. This world is balanced because there are few good peoples who make up for the doings of the majority of the bad peoples, its just that before finding those couple of good friends you have to go through the tens of bad people".  

This answer of Jignesh made Alicia just think over it for a long time and after all the listening and thinking, all she does is goes close to Jignesh looks and him and grabs one of his hand tightly and starts walking on the shore again.....

Jignesh on the other side, as soon as Alicia caught his hand and started walking, a strong vibe hit his heart just like a lightning.

He started feeling the Love for her and he thought that even Alicia had started to feel for him. Alicia on the other hand had attraction for Jignesh but she wanted to make sure that everything is okay before she ends up in a relationship with him.

After having a long walk on the beach they decide to have something for desserts and move towards the ice cream parlor. Jignesh and Alicia both were just happy and having one of the best moments of their life. 

As they were moving towards the ice cream parlor, Jignesh suddenly hold Alicia hand firmly and with a grip of comfort, on this Alicia just looked in the eyes of Jignesh and smiled.

Will Jignesh Propose to Alicia? Will he convey his feelings for her? Will he be able to give her the Gift he had brought for her? what is in the gift? What he has bought for her?.......

Wait for the Next Part " PROPOSAL?

Lost loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara