The Lunch Date - Part II

Uptill now all you could think of is the relationship that grew strong overtime between both of them i.e.Jignesh and Alicia.

Before entering the restaurant, Jignesh had many thought running in mind about giving the gift that he had bought for Alicia. But after a little though process he left the gift as a surprise for Alicia for the later part of the lunch. what was in the gift that Jignesh was so much excited about to give her? Will Jignesh propose Alicia during or after the date? Will Alicia make a move towards Jignesh?

Lets look what the did in this part of The Lunch Date.

As it was one of the weekday of a week, they had many options to choose for their lunch date sitting.

On this Jignesh with a low voice and looking towards her with a smile on his face said,

"Which table you would prefer to sit? (With some humour) Pick any placw of your choice because at the end we both will be just having a good time staring at each other".

On this Alicia with a reddening face said to jignesh "Jignesh, you just won't miss a chance of flirting, will you? (Laughs)"

So after finally choosing a place near the glass walls they sat and asked for a menu.

It was the restro manager who was attending them, as the manager wanted to make a good impression of the hotel in the minds of the customers who have visited the restro for the first time.

Manager on this asked Jignesh and Alicia, " Madam, Sir, would you like me to serve you the menu for alcohol beverages along with the food menu?".

On this Jigness and Alicia started looking at each other and having the expression as if they were expecting the opposite person to answer the manager.

Jignesh with a speeding voice " The food menu will be fine, No alcohol please".

(And he smiled at the manager and manager smiled back with a nod as a sign of accepting the answer)

After the manager walked on the other side,
"So, do you uhh...(takes a pause) do you drink Alicia? " asked Jignesh.

On this Alicia reacted with wide open eyes and said, " like have never been into this alcoholic beverages, but i have tried breezer once. I feel my body is not comfortable with it. (Curiously she asked) you might be drinking na?".

On this Jignesh with a confused face said to Alicia " Do i look like a drunked? (Flirtingly) aren't you more dangerous to my heart than alcohol for the moment".

Alicia just laughs and launghingly she says with a bit high tone " hahhahahaha, you just won't stop right? How much more cheesy can you be today?".

On this they both start giggling and laughing.
The waiter arrives with the menu and they both order for themselves from the menu.