The Instantaneous Attraction

Some souls are destined to be one...

This being my first story write up, I chose to write a love story filled with action, drama and the feeling of love that fades over time.

So let's begin with,
"The Instantaneous Attraction"

Born and brought up in different conditions, they were like the two birds living on the same tree (Mumbai) singing with the same tune but all that made them different from each other.

Was the difference created by the branches on which their family had rested a nest for them (caste).

All they tried and ever wanted was to keep their family happy, convince them that they still love them, fulfilling every expectations that were kept in front of them from the start.

(Let's start with the past)

The Girl - Alicia Rodriguez

Alicia was blessed to be a part where the family she stayed with, adapted with the growing trend. She being the only girl in the house, was never refused of any luxury or accessories she ever demanded. She had a past to deal with mentally as well as emotionally. She had a well maintained body with long hairs that had curls at the end that often use to bounce as she walks. The heroine of our story dated around for a while, but nothing seemed to work out. She remembered her high standards and tried her best to be faithful to them. She wasn't going to settle for a young man who wasn't strong in his faith, mature, well-mannered, and kind. She was a believer of God. She had a well maintained body with long hairs that had curls at the end that often use to bounce as she walks.

On the other hand,

The Boy - Jignesh Patel

Jignesh had the same life style that Alicia had the pleasure of living in. The only thing that Jignesh's family ever did, was that they adapted to the trend physically but their minds and soul were still left with orthodox culture and thinking. Jignesh, the hero of this story was an average looking well shaped guy with a good dressing sense that blooms his personality where ever he goes. He was a part of a big joint family. He never had any girlfriends or let's say commitments in his life as he always use to be career focus and never had that urge of getting into a relationship. He always thought that world revolves around family and happiness is always achieved from within the family. He had a lot of affection for his family and never use to go out or go on trips in absence of the family members. He liked to travel and capture moments no matter where he went, he always had a DSLR with him to capture the beauty of nature and happiness on the faces of his family members.

Jignesh and Alicia had a common start to their respective lives. They both were average mind personalities with great and huge expectations from their future and demands for the forecasted future of their own.

Alicia Rodriguez had a past with the feeling of broken heart, never the less she hated the feeling of love. But she always believed in love. She believed that in the crowd of 7 billion, god has saved someone for her. She believed that, their is some guy out their making a future for her. She was a great believer of GOD.

Whereas, Jignesh Patel as a boy always had the positivity in him of finding a true love for himself that would last forever in his life. He was socially very active that gave him the knowledge and the ability to know people better from their behavior and stance. He stayed in a family of 10 people, they were a joint family. Jignesh was very fond of his family and would never attend any trip or go out station without the presence of his family members. Jignesh believed that his ability to read people and understand them will help him to avoid or solve all the problem in his future life. He was a believer in god but he never used to worship god at temple, he had a thinking that believing in the god is enough to show the love toward him. he never had a love life in past. He was a career focus guy that always wanted to be bigger and better than his dad and fulfill every expectation his family ever had from him.

The socially active boy met Alicia's broken heart through a social site, for the first he never knew the past, the living, the culture of Alicia and her family. By stalking her profile and reading her bio on the site, he decided to approach her socially.

At first there was a least response from the side of Alicia, but the positive attitude of Jignesh made his way through her mind to open the doors of friendship once again.

Soon they both became socially known about each other but never had that opportunity of being personally known souls.

After a couple of months they decided to meet up. Like almost all the couples do...they started their meet in a well-known coffee shop.

Both being well-dressed and well-toned, met each other with a attitude of taking this friendship to the next level.

Jignesh having her sight for the first time, formally greeted her with staring her in the eyes with sense of confidence in his voice saying...

"So, finally we meet" and

With a cracked and nervous tone she replied. "Yes, we did".

Jignesh and Alicia went in the coffee shop having that awkward feeling of what to say?, what to talk on?, how were their respective gestures on their first meet up...and so many things running in the mind...but the only thing that was common feeling from both the sides was 'that instantaneous attraction'

They entered the coffee shop with mixed feeling. But after the conversation accompanied with a cup of coffee, they left from there with a feeling of attraction for each other....

The conversation and the moments they shared in the coffee shop that turned their first meeting to a vibe of affection for each other will be shared with you in the upcoming part of this tome.

==============================

Next part: - "The coffee Shop"
(Release date: - 10/04/16)

==============================