♪I Love You♪

[SIDE NOTE: Has a bit of Reader-crush-on-Prussia for the first half.]

----------------

"I'm getting married ______!"

You stood in your office mate's office, wide eyed and shocked. Blinking several times, you tighten your grip on the papers you were holding.

"You are?"

Spinning around joyously in his spiny chair, he grinned excitedly up at you.

"Ja! Und I've loved her for so long!"

The grin on his face increased. You could feel your chest slowing its usual fast pace. Forcing a smile on your face you chuckle.

"Congrats! I would have never guessed that you would ever get married!"

Grinning, Gilbert leaned back in his chair and laughed, his left leg crossed over the other.

"Kesese~ Du are just jealous since du are still single~

He doesn't know it, but that simple sentence, which was supposed to be just a joke, actually hurt you a lot. Your smile disappeared for a split second before putting it back up forcefully.

"Quiet Gil! I choose freedom! And since you're getting married, you are going to be chained down for the. Rest. Of. Your. Life."

Crossing his arms, Gilbert continued to laugh.

"Kesese! Mein Liebling vould never chain me down! It vould be me who's doing zhat~"

A dark red blush found its way onto your cheeks at his last statement. Glaring down at him, you put the papers on his desk.

"You nasty little- Ok, do whatever you want with your "Liebling" but just don't tell me about it. That's just gross."

As you turned around to go back into your small office, you could hear Gilbert laughing as he spoke.

"I am inviting du to mein wedding on Saturday! Zhe invitation is on your desk~"

You felt honored that he would invite you to his wedding, but you knew that being there would only make you feel worse. For some reason, you had this crush on him. you don't really know why, but you just seem to like him a lot.

As you opened the door to your office, you noticed a white envelope with fancy writing on it. Your name printed on the back. Sadly walking over, you pick up the envelope and open with a letter opener. Pulling out a wedding invitation card, you could feel your heart aching. The card read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+*+ You Are +*+

*+* Invited To *+*

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Gilbert Beilchmidt

+

Elizaveta Hédeváry's

WEDDING

Time: This Saturday

5:30 -wedding

7:45 -reception

Place: Francis's place (you should know where it is)

RSVP: (XXX)-XXX-XXXX

Hope to see you there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You should be happy for them, but the fact that you loved Gilbert for about a year has been killing you. You were always afraid

that if you told him your feelings, he would reject them like every other guy did. And you were afraid that he wouldn't want to talk to you anymore because of it. And seeing that he's fallen in love with Elizaveta makes you kind of glad you didn't tell him, but kind of regretful at the same time. What if you did tell him before he even met Elizaveta and then he had the same feelings for you, then you would be the one marrying him. But then again, what if he didn't.