Present?

Walking down a busy street, I see lots of people buzzing around doing what they do. As I walked past a store window, my eyes had a glance of something red and white. Almost passing the window, I pause for a second. "Was that a-" I though aloud as I walked backwards to the window again. Looking inside I see the red and white object from earlier. A joyous grin crossed my face as I realized what it was. Smashing my face against the glass, like a little kid, I eye at the object for a few more seconds before running in the store.

When inside, quickly searched for an employee to help me out. Walking around, I notice a girl putting stuff on shelves. She had a cute pink dress on that went well with her blonde hair. Since she had an employee's hat on, I walked up to her. "Um, excuse me, but do you know where I could get the thing in the window?" I asked. Thing. Really. What a way to describe it. Slowly the girl turned around, but to my surprise I realize it was a boy. My eyes widen as I realize my mistake. At least I didn't call him a miss.

"Do you, like, mean the red and white thing that is totally fab?" he said in a kind of valley girl accent. Nodding I wait for his response. "Like, that it over there," pointing his finger towards a stack of what I was looking for. Bowing slightly I thank the man and walk over to the pile. Looking at the choices for a little while longer, I pick out the prettiest of them all. Running to the cashier, I pay for my item and exit the shop.

As I ran past people, I could feel my heart race. "He's going to love it!" I squeal before I reach his house. Knocking on the front door I wait for him to answer. Only a few minutes later did the door open. Standing in front of me was Canada, Kumijiro right next to him. "Hello _____. What brings you here so late?" Jumping into his house I wrap my arms around his neck and squeal. "I got a gift for you!" Canada pushed me off of him slowly as he looked into my eyes with a bit of shock and embarrassment. "W-what for? It's not my birthday yet," he stated so innocently that I squealed again.

"I just thought that I'd give you a gift to celebrate the New Year!"

Canada smiled as he shut the door behind me. "Can I open it?" he said kind of impatiently. Grinning I run over to his living room and jump on the couch. "Sure! Come over here first," I stated as I held the gift in it's bag. Canada walked over and took a seat on the couch next to me. Putting the present on his lap I watch as he takes it out. Slowly his eyes widen and a blush dusts his cheeks. Examining it he realizes it was a Canadain flag designed scarf. It had the red and white and a red maple leaf patches on it.

He smiled happily at the gift proceeded in wrapping the scarf around his neck. "Thank you so much ______! I love it!" he says cheerfully. Smiling back at him I giggle, "I'm glad." Suddeny Canada looked at the ground and blushed a dark red, "u-um _-_____. I don't have a present to give you that's as wonderful as the one you gave me." Still smiling I look at him, "that's ok. It was random so there's no need for you to give me one. I loved seeing you happy and that was good enough for me."

Suddenly Canada's eyes widened and his face flushed a dark red. Looking back up into my eyes he takes a hold of both of my hands. "Actually, I have a present to give you _______," he said in a bit of a shy whisper. "You dont have to-" I was cut off by Canada's lips gently pressing against my own. My face became red at his sudden actions, before I kissed back. A few seconds later Canada broke the kiss and looked back into my eyes once more, "d-did you like my present?" Wrapping my arms around his neck I answer, "of course! It was the best present ever!" Canada hugged me back as he whispered in my ear, "I love you ______." Nuzzling against his cheek I whisper, "I love you too."

Giggling I release the hug and look into Canada's eyes. "You know what," I start. Canada tilts his head a bit, "I know what?" Pecking him one last time on the lips I answer, "this is going to be the best year ever."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Haven't updated in quite a while and I can't seem to go to sleep (since it's 4 over here and I've been awake since New Years) so I wrote some random one shot that was in my head. Thank you so much for reading this! And also, thank you for all the votes and support everyone! Love to you all!! ♡♡

Have a wonderful New Year and I wish you all a wonderful night! Dream of awesomeness!!

Byeee!! ( *`ω')