Chapter 32

You slightly gasp. "Wh-what?" Dan stutters in shock, leaning back, taking it AAAAALLLLLLLL in. The reporter, Huw Edwards, on BBC news starts talking after the dramatic music. "The Art Institute of Michigan was a college for the creative arts including painting, singing, acting, and dancing. Recently, two men named Kenneth Wood, 23, and Norman Ellis, 20, have bombed the beloved college."

Dan's mouth slightly opens and Phil stopped what he was doing. You turn up the volume of the telly. Images cut to the school in small sparks and the school demolished. You see Alena standing right in front of the school with her hands covering her mouth. "THERE SHE IS!" Dan yells pointing at the screen. The screen cuts to a boy being interviewed. The bottom says his name is Caleb Butler.

"I was in my creative writing class and then I just hear a slight beeping noise. Then I smelled something burning. Our teacher made us get out of the school so we all climbed out the window and walked far away from the school. Then it just...blew up....I don't know what I'm going to do." Caleb says starting to tear up.

Then the screen cuts to Alena. The bottom on the screen says her name, Alena Mondy. Her british voice sticks out from everyone else's american accents. Dan grabs your arm and squeezes it tight. "I was just out to get breakfast. When I finished a loud, a very loud, gun shot. I looked out the window, quite quickly and saw flames and lots of smoke in the direction of the school. I quickly paid and ran to the school. When I got there, pieces of the school were in a huge pile. Ashes were falling from the sky and so many people were scattered around the school, either dead, suffering, or running away. And me just standing stupidly in front of the school, I just stared at what was left and covered my mouth. No tears. No sobs. Just heavy breathing. I....." She stops for a bit.

Alena looks down at her feet. You could see tears falling to the ground. She looks up into the camera. "Dan.." Alena says, Dan loosens his grip. "I'm coming home soon. I love you. So much." She says then cuts back to Huw Edwards. Dan exhales. "She's okay.....SHE'S OKAY!!" Dan yells with happiness. "SHE'S COMING HOME!! I LOVE HER!!!!! I LOVE HER (Y/N)!!!!!!!! SHE'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!" Dan says yelling. Phil smiles and your breathing slows down and you smile widely.

Dan grabs your hand and pulls you toward the door. "COME ON PHIL!" Dan yells. He sprints out the door. Phil follows.

~☸10 minutes later☸~

(writing this part made me think of this song SO MUCHHH)

You, Dan, and Phil make it outside and start jumping up and down very strangely. "SHE'S NOT DEAD! SHE'S ALIVE! I'M GOING TO MARRY HER!" Dan yells. You and Phil smile and laugh. "GO DANIEL JAMES FREAKING HOWELL!!!!!" You yell, throwing your fists into the air. "YAY DAN!!!!" Phil yells running his hands threw his hair. Dan laughs and screams with joy.

*SALUTATIONS EVERYONE!!! YAYYYYY ALENA IS ALIVE!!! SHE IS COMING BACKKKK!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Did you guys like that I used the real breaking news guy from BBC news? Yeah yeah? ;) I hope you guys are happy! Have a wonderful evening/day wherever you are! Toodles!*