Chapter Quatro

You wake up to a loud knock. Its 4 in the morning. Phil is now pretty much your best friend. You are wearing green and blue poka dot pj pants and a green sports bra. Grabbing a plain blue shirt, you slip it on. Another loud knock. Probably harder. You run to the door and open it. Brhind the door is a crying Phil. Tear marks stain his cheeks and they are still streaming. He runs in. You close the door behind you. He ran to the couch and curled up into a ball. Walking slowly, you approach him. You sit him up and give him a soft hug. Instead he hugs tightly. He cries into your shoulder. "I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He wasn't kidding (Y/N). He wasn't kidding." Phil sobs. You hug him much tighter. "Who." You ask. "A man. He had a knife. He wanted to kill us. He is gonna kill us. I'm scared." Phil starts to shake. "Okay, okay. Come on. Let's go to my room. You can lay down." You say helping Phil up. "Wait." Phil says wiping his tears away. He grabs your hands and holds them for a second then lets go. Phil grabs your face and kisses you. It is perfect. You weren't even ready though. Finally, you shut your eyes and wrap your arms around his neck. After about 15 seconds, he pulls away. "Sorry. I had to. Just incase I leave." He says. He starts walking towards your room, but you grab his hand. "Hey," You pull him back. "I'm not gonna let you leave." You say and hug him tightly. "I love you Phil." You whisper to him. Letting go, you run to your kitchen and grab the cleaver. "No (Y/N). I'm not letting you do this. I love you." He says. You smirk. "I know you love me. But someone has to help." You say and run out the door. You drive to Phil's house, tryig not to be seen. Creaking open the door to Phil's apartment, you see a man wearing a black ski mask on. He does have a knife in his hand. Dan is in the corner bleeding and regaining strength. You sneak through the creaked door and close it softly. You drop to your hands and knees and crawl behind the couch. Stopping you wave at Dan. He sees you and shrugs. You show him the cleaver then point at the man. He nods and points at the light. Now it didn't matter if he saw you. Walking over to the light, you turn it on. The man's head shoots up and he turns around. He laughs. "A little girl in PJ's. It's so innocent. That means I can torture or kill you and you couldn't do anything to help." The man says. You hide the cleaver behind your leg. "Trust me sir. I am much more capable than you think." You say in a sassy tone. "Mmh. Well then," Now he is about 2 feet away from you. "Show me." He says as he runs at you with the knife. You duck and he sticks the knife deep into the wall. While he tries to get the knife out the wall, you mock him. "Well now is the perfect time to see what I'm made of." You say putting on the heels in the corner of the room (don't question why they were there). First kicking him in his private region. Then his shins and then back. Now you slip of the heels and force him to let go of the knife stuck in the wall. You punch him square in the face. "You aren't that strong sir." You say slanting your head. "And why is it that little girl is able to do this." You turn your face to look like this 😑 and yank the knife out of the wall with 2 fingers. His mouth opens wide. "How?!" He asks in a surprised sound. "Strength. Guess you don't have it." you say. Now you make the cleaver visible to the man. The man's mouth drops wider. "You have to choices, either A. Give back Dan and Phil's belongings and leave before I report you to the cops. Or B. Fight with an innocent little girl and end up not telling your stupid friends that you lost by a littl girl." You shrug. "It's your choice." You say. He nods. "A." He says and hands you back the sack full of Dan and Phil's belongings and he climbs out the window. You walk over to the telephone and phone the police. "Hello. A man just almost killed a couple of my friends and now he is driving away in a stolen BMW. The license plate number is TTY 34H1. Thank you sir. Bye bye!" You say and go back to your apartment. You call Phil. "Phil. Your alive and so am I." You say and he screams you oh so super loudly. You pick him up and drive him to his house and fix up their wounds and spend the night. Probably not the best day, but a good one.