Chapter 27

"My. God. This is. Can I? Pet? It?" Phil asks. You nod. Phil walks slowly towards the lion. It lays in the ground. Phil out stretches his arm and the lion puts its face in his hand. He gasps. Phil pets it's face for a while then moves on to it's mane. "It's so FlUfFY!" Phil says happily. "Your right Dan." You say.

"I know I am (Y/N). I always am."

"Shut up!"

"Okayyyy."

Phil pets his mane some more then it's body. He cuddles with the cat for 20 minutes then has to go. "Oh, my gawd (Y/N)! You are, the bet girlfried ever! Dan! You are the best friend I could ever have!" Phil thanks us. He pulls you guys into a giant group hug and Phil kisses you passionaitly.

You smiled, it fills you with determination (undertale reference). "My turn!" Dan yells handing Phil his gift. At least one of them. A card first. "There are more actual gifts but you have to wait til we get home." Dan says. Phil rips open the envelope to find a card with multipule pages. The feont reads, "Remember this?"

*inside the card*

Page one - pictures of the first time Dan and Phil met, their Manchester apartment, PINOF 1, pictures of collabing with other famous youtubers

Page 2 - Pictures of PJ, Chris, Dan, And Phil hanging out, their London apartment, the wardrobe, The multipule times Dan scared Phil, Catirific, and Louise

Page 3 - Pictures of vidcon, tour, Phil meeting (Y/N), selfies of Dan, Phil, and (Y/N), BRITs, Phil and (Y/N) kissing for the first time (dan as third wheel af), Christmas

Page 4 - Alena, Dan and Alena, Dan and Alena kissing, collabs with other famous youtubers, double dates, (Y/N) meeting fans, Dan and Phil selfies together

Page 5 - The fondest memories are with your friends like in these photos. Cherish them. Happy birthday. May the days be filled with fond memories to cherish. Your friend, :Dan

*out of the card*

Phil smiles. "Awh! Thanks Dan! This is very sweet!" He says hugging Dan. As you call a cab, Dan and Phil chat on about awkward and cool stories they had in the past. The taxi pulls up to the curb and you guys hop in. You drive to the apartment in silence. Walking into yiur seperate apartments, you get Alena with the gift she got Phil and run to the steps if their apartment.

"K! We is here! Lol!" You say. Alena waves to Dan and he smiles. "Hey Alena!" Dan says. "Hi!" She says. Alena hands Phil his gift and he thanks here. "Your welcome Phil." They exchabge smiles and Alena sits on the floor next to Dan. They kiss.

"Gift Time!" You yell. Phil chuckles. He opens Dan's gift first and it's a bunch of board and video games with a few pounds scattered in between each box. "Thanks Daniel!" He says with a smile. "You do realise that most of those video games, I am going to play so, yeah." Dan says with a chuckle. He stretches an arm around Alena's shoulder as Phil reaches for her gift.

Inside the bag there is candy, pounds, photos, and some new blue hair dye. "Thanks Alena! I needed to redye my hair soon anyways so thanks so much!" He says.

"I have an extra gift for you, Phil!"

"And what would that be (Y/N)?"

You lean in and give Phil a long kiss on the lips.

"Best gift ever!" He shouts.

*Hey guys! Can you go check out my new fanfic? It's Adopted By Dan Howell! Here are my social media accounts!

Tumblr - crazyfangirl123things

Twitter - Sour_kinz345

Have a good day and don't forget to checkout my new Adopted By Dan Howell fic and DFTBA!!!*