Chapter Tres

(Y/F/D) = your favorite drink
(Y/F/A/Y/S) = your favorite actress and yourself COMBINED
(Y/S/N) = your sim name
(Y/N) = your name

"Hello hello hello Internet noobs!" You speak to your camera. Dan and Phil have inspired to finally make a YouTube account. Your channel is basically vlogs, covers of songs, and gaming. All the of the gaming you do is mostly Sims and Mario bros because 1. Sims is like a new life but BETTER and 2. Mario bros is SO FRUSTRATING!
Sooooo...
You decided you would do a lovely Sims video with the Amazingphil. Wearing your (Y/F/D) shirt and some PJ pants, you begin to film. "Well a couple of minutes ago, my BFF's and I were just lollin' all over the place and then it hit me. We should make a video together. So, I haven't done much gaming so, I found a way to get each others Sims to meet. Now we all know Phil has a fettish for me and-" you get cut off by Phil entering the video. "I believe it is the other way around. You have a fettish for ME!" He says enthusiastically. "Okay to prove this, lets ask people if they ship it." You say then instantly regret it. 5 minutes later, you get tons if responses saying yes! As Dan walks in, he realizes what we just asked. "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Dan chants. "If we do, will you shut up?" Phil asks and Dan nods. As you too get
In your stance, you move in slowly and peck each other on the lips. It was cute. "Alrighty then. Now the fettish for both of us is probably growing. I know mine is!" You say with a giggle. "Okay! Back to the point...LETS PLAY SIMS!" Even though, you started your Youtube channel 4 months ago, you have all ready 12,358 followers. When you start up your laptop, Dan and Phil start their gaming channel and speak. After starting up the game on the computer, your sim looks just like (Y/F/A/Y/S). "COMENSE THE GAME OF SIMS PLAYING!" You yell. In the Sims world, your traits are creative, geeky, and social. Your house is plain on the outside but inside, a NERD HEAVEN! The bedroom has posters everywhere and a nerdy comforter. You even own a nerd cave! As to Dil's house, he does have that epic owl slide that you are quiet jealous of. "So I found a way to meet Dil and for Dil to meet (Y/S/N). "Where do we want to meet." Dan says. "Lets meet at the bar!" Phil yells. After our characters meet, they have an instant romance. "I have a confession.'' Dan announces. "I do have, a bit of a crush, on (Y/N)." Dan says. You slap your mouth shut and gasp. You quickly give a kiss on the cheek. "I have to admit though, I like Phil more. I have a large crush on him." You say. Phil's face instantly turns red. After 25 minutes of playing Sims together, you stop recording and hang out with the two of them. "I have a large crush on you too (Y/N)" Phil says and grabs your hand. The rest of the day was awkward. You teased Dan for liking you, Phil teased you for kissing him, and Dan teased Phil for admitting that he liked you. Awkwarrrrrrrddddddd.