Chapter 5: Ryuga and Madoka's Friendly Chat

Start from the beginning

"Why aren't you answering my question?"

I sigh. "When I met Eggman I think he threw something on my head. It might've been one of his robots."

"Let me see." Madoka reaches for my head.

"What?! No way!" I pushed Madoka's Hand away.

"Don't you want it to stop itching?"

"Yeah but I don't want you taking it out!"

"So you don't trust me then!"

"You're one of Gingka's Friends, OF COURSE I DONT TRUST YOU!"

"Fine itch all you want! It might even be a some bug where Dr. Eggman can hear all of our conversations and even know where we are."

"Hmph!"

"Why else would he thrown it on you?! The reason why he's been finding you easily is because you have a bug on your head!"

"Fine."

"Thank you! Now point to where it itches."

I point to where the thing itches on my head, Madoka carefully takes out the Bug off of my head. I don't know why she's doing it so carefully, I know that I'm going to destroy it after she gets it out.

"I got it." Madoka pulls back and shows the bug to me. "It looks like an Electronic Bug."

"Who cares? I'm going to destroy it anyways, Give me it!"

Madoka gives me the bug and I crush it. Madoka starts to worry for some reason. I drop the pieces to the ground. Madoka starts to feel pain then she holds her head.

"You okay, kid?"

"I'm fine." She stands up and walks away from me, looking down.

"No your not. Something's bothering you." I got up and followed Madoka.

"Yeah but I'm not telling you."

"Why? You think I can't handle it?"

"Go away."

"Stop pushing me away."

"Stop acting like you care."

"Just stop!" I run in front of Madoka then I grabbed her shoulders. "I went through amnesia when I disappeared during The Nemesis Battle! When I gave Kenta The Star Fragment! I was barely feeling it but you, the good guys knew that I have a good Blader's Spirit or whatever inside of me. I stepped down The Dragon Emperor's Throne for Kenta. When I got my memory back I felt that good part inside of me. Now it's time for me to play that small role. Tell me what's wrong."

I saw Madoka tears hitting the ground. Why is she crying? Is it what I said right there or something else?

"I'm still not telling you. I can't, it hurts. Now go away." She pushes me out of the way and keeps walking.

I growled then I grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled her to me. "Tell me now!"

She starts to go up in flames then she looked up at me with Yellow shining eyes!

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Madoka anger starts to turn into a beam of light then the light shoots up towards the sky. Was she the one who woke me up?!

She then pushed me away far but I didn't feel her hands pushing me. Did she use wind to advantage? Why is she acting like Kyoya?

She started to scream loudly in pain. I looked at her as she was doing this. Then I saw a light where I think her soul is. It starts to rise up to the top of her body.

Is she trying to kill herself? Then I saw someone in the tree where we were just sitting by, It was My Dark Side. Why is he doing this, Why Madoka of all people? What is he getting out of this? He disappeared out of this air.

I kept feeling Madoka's Strong Wind. I didn't care though, I ran as fast I could to her then I jumped on top of Madoka, I covered her mouth as we hit the ground to stop her from screaming.

The beam of light went away then when I looked at her, she was conscious. I looked at the the light in her body where I last saw in and it's going back to where it was last.

Why does My Dark Side want Madoka's Soul? I sighed then I shook her body, trying to wake her up.

"Madoka, wake up."

Madoka wakes up. Her eyes are back to normal then She looks at me and starts to cry again.

"Madoka?" I get off of her and sit on the grass.

"I don't like that feeling!" She sits up quickly and sobs over my shoulder. "Please make it stop, please stop, The pain hurts. The creature keeps chasing after me."

Madoka sounded like she was possessed or something? I hugged her tightly, I stroked her hair and suddenly I couldn't hear her crying anymore.

"I miss My Birth Mother.." Madoka says softly.

"Your birth mother? Did you know her first and last name?"

"Mhm, Renée Kishatu."

I gasped because my last name was Kishatu. I stayed calm. "When was the last time you saw her."

"June 28th, 2002. I was barely awake when I saw her disappear. She was putting something in my soul because she know I wouldn't ever think about it or scream and cry.."

"Which you almost did."

Madoka starts to cry again. She pulls away from me then covers her eyes and keeps crying. I stand up, I walk back to the tree, I grabbed my cloak, I put on my cloak then I took out the emerald that was on me.

I looked at the emerald then I looked behind me, seeing Madoka still crying. Then I remembered there was a place I went by when I was trying to get away from Eggman.

I don't remember what it looks like but I remember the pathway to that place.

I put my hood up then I walk towards Madoka. I stopped then I kneel down and places my left hand on her right shoulder. She removes her hands from her eyes and looked at me.

"What do you want?"

"Stand up."

She sat there quietly not moving an inch. I sighed then I pick her up and she squeals.

"Ryuga! What are you doing?!"

I hold up the chaos emerald, I thought of the place where me and Madoka should go then I yelled.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

Me and Madoka teleported away.