Christmas Special Part 2!

Hey guys, Kawaii_Ylli here!

Wow I can't believe how much a success this is (oh wait already said that)

Anyway!

No school today cuz of weather problems (YES) So I'm going to write this story!

Hope you have fun with it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Takashi's P.O.V*

I see Satoshi's car come inside the garage in the Festival and i blink with surprise.

Omg... look how cute he looks!!! That yukata is going to do great for tonight and make it even more special...

I smirk from the thoughts in my head but come back to my senses when his mother leaves him and he comes to hug me. "Hey Rieji!" He says while hugging me and smiles.

God why is he so cute?!?!

I smile back, I mean how could I not? "Hey Satoshi, this is a first." I say while smirking. He blushes and looks like a tomato and I chuckle. "W-what is so f-funny? I-i have c-c-c-called you R-Rieji a f-f-few times!" He say and buries his face on my chest. "Not out loud" I say while picking up his chin, lean in and kiss his forehead. "But I love you too Ma-su-ki~" I say while poking his cheek. I laugh at how his face looks when he's pouting and I poke his cheeks once again. I hear a "Ahem" from behind me and see Nahiro Kirov, a college student who is aiming to be a doctor, along with Yukiro Sancho. I always laugh at his last name.

"Well I see you two are... getting along." He says with a smirk. He puts his arm around Yukiro and smiles down at him. "Just like us, eh Yukiro?" Yukiro nods while blushing.

Ew, my Masuki blushes cuter than that.

I feel Satoshi go behind me and tries to hide from them. I turn around, squat down on my knees and smile at him. "Don't worry they won't do anything to you" I say while rubbing his head. "They are old friends of mine, except this Yukiro character, I don't know him" I shoot him a glare making sure he stays off my territory. He nods knowing he can't get near him. "So, shall we head in?" Kirov says while starting to walk toward the Festival. "Or would yall rather go somewhere else on this fine Christmas day?" He says with a wink. Kirov leaves inside with his partner and we lose him. I look at Satoshi and see him crimson red on the cheeks. I smirk and ask in his ear "would you like to go somewhere else Masuki~?" "N-N-Not really..." He says while turning around to hide his face. I chuckle at his reaction. "Well let's go then, shall we? We can do that other stuff later." I say while pulling his arm into the festival.

(I've never been to a festival before so it might not be that descriptive, sorry)

*Satoshi's P.O.V*

He pulls me by the arm and we head inside the Festival. I look around and see all kinds of different booths, one with Takayaki (always wanted to try one), one with face masks, one with fishing for the fish. There was so many things I would have never imagined even existed! "Well? Let's go!" Takashi says with bright eyes.

Wow... I've never seen his face bright up so much. It looks... beautiful.

He pulls me into each booth checking out everything inside of them. I look at his face and I smile so I go along with everything we do, play music, eat, play with fire works, then when it turned around 11:50 PM we sat down to watch the fireworks that blow up in the sky. I lay my head onto his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. "Hey you know..." He starts off. "Yes?" I ask. "D-did you have fun at all today? I know you just went along with everything but..." He says while taking something out of his pocket. "I... want to know if you actually love me." He says while scratching the back of his head. I blush ferociously and nod my head. I was not expecting what was going to happen next. "Then... will you promise me something? Will you never forget me... and always love me even if it means pain and destruction? Even if I am not the man you really know? Would you still love me?" He asks while he opens a box with a promise necklace inside of it. "... Yes, I will" I say while grabbing his hands over the necklace box. He smiles and kisses me when the fireworks go off.

Boom boom crackle

We look up at the sky and hold each other while watching the fireworks. Later he takes me home and kisses me good night. Now I really hope I never forget what happened today. I grab the necklace he gave me, put it on and hear the news of my moving to America...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what did you guys think?

Cough cough there was a crossover
Cough cough

Anyway I hope you liked it and Chapter 7 will be out soon!!!!!