"So Tell Me About Yourself."

"There Really Not A Lot, I Was Born In Texas But My Dad End Up Moving Me And My Brother To New York After Our Mom Became A Drug Addict, I Met Brandon Senior Year Of High School But We Just Got In A Relationship, And Now I'm Pregnant." I Giggle At The Last Part Because That's Exactly How Brandon Describe Mom And His Dad.

"You And Brandon Cute, And I Can't Wait To Meet My Niece Or Nephew." I Said Pulling Up At The Salon. I Saw Yolanda And Mimi Standing Outside Waiting For Me. Me And Alanza Got Out The Car And Walked Uo To Them.

"About Damn Time You Got Here." Mimi Said As I Unlocked The Door.

"Shut Yo Ass Up, Alanza, Meet My Best Friends Mimi And Yolanda, This Brandon Girlfriend/Babymama." I Said As We Walked In The Salon.

"Nice To Meet You."

"Nice To Meet The Both Of You." I Walked To My Station And Start Setting Up.

"So Where Them Two Girls You Hired, And What You Going Do About The Upstairs?" Yolanda Asked Setting Up Her Station.

"They Should Be Here And It's A Girl And A Guy, The Upstairs Is Close Until I Can Find Some People That Do Nails And Pedicure." I Said Looking At Two People Walk Through The Door.

"Can I Help You?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"Yea Looking For Nina, She Hire Us."

"That's Me, You Must Be Tony And Janet?"

"Yes That's Us."

"Ok, This Is Mimi And Yolanda They Will Be Working Here Also, This Is My Sister In Law And She Just Helping Out Today, Get A Station And Get Set Up." They Spoke And Went To Get A Station. We In A Pretty Good Area, A Lot Of Shopping Area And Stores Around So We Should Be Getting Client Around 10, 11, With All The Flyer Up Talking About Half Off Yea I'm Sure We About To Make Some Money Today.

.........................

Khalil P.O.V

It's Was Around Two When Me, Brandon Suga And Money Pulled Up At The Salon And To Say It Was Busy I Mean That Shit Was Packed. We Got Out The Car And I Went To Grab The Balloons And Gifts I Brought My Baby. I Walked In First And Went Up To Her Where She Was Doing Something To Someone Head.

"Happy Birthday Baby." I Said Kissing Her Cheek And Sitting Everything Down. She Smiled.

"Thank You Baby, Hey Boys." She Said To The Crew.

"We Not Boys We Men, Get It Right Baby Girl." Money Said Snapping His Fingers And Flipping His Imaginary Hair. We Laughed And I Went To Sit Down In A Empty Chair.

"So What Did Y'all Do All Morning?"

"Nothing, Went To The Mall To Pick Up Your Things And Went Back To The House Them Niggas Smoked And I Just Watched Tv, They Coming To Put Everything Together For The Game Room Tomorrow." I Said Looking Over At Mimi Station, That Girl Look So Familiar. I Just Shook It Off And Looked Around The Salon, Damn This Place Is Really About To Do Numbers.

"You Going Do My Hair Next, I Like What You Did To Kahlil." Money Crazy Ass Said Walking Up To Nina. She Looked At Him.

"Now What I'm Going Do To Your Hair Money Please Tell Me?"

"Somethings, Just Play In It." I Laughed And Got Up Going To The Back. I Walked In Her Office And Sat Down. I'm Tired, I Don't Why Tho. Got That Call From Carter, Threw The Case Right Out Because Of Lack Of Evidences. My Baby Did Good, I Own Her. I Looked Around And Saw She Didn't Do Nothing To Her Office Guess She Not Going Be Back Here A Lot. I Pulled Out My Phone And Start Playing Fruit Ninja.

"So I See You Really Out Did Yourself With This One Khalil." I Heard Somebody Saw From The Doorway. I Looked Up And Saw That Girl.

"Do I Know You?"

"Do You Know Me, Oh You Know Me In And Out, Don't Act Brand New."

"I Think You Should Leave I Don't Want My Wife To Come Back Here And Think Somethings."

"Wow Wife, Damn You Really Out Did Yourself." I'm Praying That Someone Come Back Here And Recuse Me. Please Somebody Anybody.

"Aye Khalil Nina Want You." Money Said Walking In. I Smiled And Got Up Rushing Out The Door.

"Who Is That Girl?" Money Asked Looking Back In The Office.

"I Don't Know She Know My Name And Said I Know Her In And Out, What The Fuck That Suppose To Mean."

"You Fucked Her And Don't Remember?" Money Asked Stopping Me.

"I Don't Even Know Man, She Look Familiar But You Know I'm Known, I Gotta Go See What Nina Want I Don't Have Time For This Bull Shit." I Said Walking Up To The Front Of The Salon And To Nina.

"Baby What Was You Doing Back There?"

"Trying To Get Some Sleep, I'm Tired Ass Hell." She Smiled And Kissed My Cheek.

"Go Home And Go Get Some Rest, Call Me When You Wake Up If I'm Not There, Love You."

"Love You To Baby." I Said Kissing Her Lips. I Went And Dapped The Boys And Walked Out The Salon, Glad She Ain't Really A Jealous Girl.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack