Drunk in Love: Adam x reader

Adam was being the worst he could on this hunt! I was so angry! He was acting like I did something wrong but he got us stuck in a sewer! I told those Winchester brothers I didn't want to be near him since what's been happening with us, all we do is fight! But they never listen to me. "Y/n!"
"What do you want this time?" I growl under my breath. Adam grabs my hand yanking me towards him, he backs up. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shout pushing Adam to the ground.
"What the hell! I just saved your life!" I look in front of me to see a sewer slide.
"Whatever. I just want to get out of here so I don't have to look or talk to you anymore!" I walk the other direction soon starting to run trying to loose Adam. I don't think the Winchesters would mind him dead.....again.
"Y/n! Slow down!" Adam yells, I find a latter for the sewer lid and climb up it. It didn't take a long time for him to find me, he follows me up the latter and I open the sewer lid and climb out. I know where I am so I start sprinting back to the motel. "Y/N I SWEAR!"
"I hate you Adam!" I was at the motel and I open the door and shut it behind me.
    "Y/n? Where is Adam?" Dean asks.
    "Shut the hell up." The door opens and shuts, I turn around and scowl at Adam. "Oh I thought you died." I cross my arms, Sam looks down at me probably angry that I "tried" to kill Adam.
"What is your problem with me?" Adam asks, Dean and Sam stare at each other then go across the motel room.
    "Oh I don't know! Hm maybe the fucking fact that you blame me for everything, your damn brothers think it's okay that we go together on every hunt, and we always fight but your brothers don't seem to notice!" I shout, I grab my jacket and open the door. "But whatever it's not like you give a damn about my opinion." I mutter then slam the door behind me, heading off the the nearest bar.

Usually won't do this but Adam's POV

I walk into the bar to see y/n flirting with someone, I didn't need to know who it was but I needed to get her out of here! I start walking u to her. "Adam?" Y/n looks at me.
"Y/n we need to go." I say, she starts laughing the shakes her head.
"No. I don't want to leave." I grab her hand and she giggles. I pull her out the door, luckily no one bothered to try and hurt us. Y/n heads towards the impala and she gets into the passengers seat. I get in the droves seat and turn on the car. "Haha! Adam." Y/n slurs I buckle both of us in and y/n stares at my pants and reaches her hand out.
   "No." I say, y/n pouts and crosses her arms and we go back to the motel.

      Y/n and I go into the room and I lead her towards my bed and she lays down. "Adam. I want to have sex with you so badly." Y/n mutters, I scowl at her. Before I left Sam and Dean managed to get separate rooms from both y/n and I (another stupid move) and they weren't in here right now.
      "No."
     "Yes." She rubs on the fabric of my pants.
     "Stop." I move her hand away, Y/n pouts and sits on the floor. "Go to bed." She gets up and goes to her bed laying down. I sigh and take off my shirt and pants then going to bed.

"ADAM! SAM AND DEAN ARE GONE!" Y/n screams, I sit up quickly.
"Y/n they are a room next door to us." I say, y/n sighs in relief and walks to my bed. "Y/n, I'm sorry." I mumble
"I'm sorry too..." I nod then hug her. I kiss her cheek and y/n blushes and gets up leaving the motel room already dressed. I get up and get changed quickly then walk next door to Dean and Sam's room.