Insane: Dean x reader

"What is it Dean? Can you not take how insane I am?" You smile devilishly, and walk around the Devils trap, Dean scowls at you. "Dean... I DON'T LIKE IT IN HERE!" You stomp your foot on the ground.
"I don't care."
"You should really torment me. But then again you didn't put me in a chair and tie me up." You shrug, starting to rub at the spray paint. "Really should have tied me to a chair." You start laughing, Dean points a knife at your face and you smile, touching the edge of the knife with my index finger and thumbs shoving it back until I could no longer push it away.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dean asks.
"What isn't wrong with me?" I was now doing a handstand.
"Stop!" He sprays me with holy water and I start screaming, then laughing. "WHAT THE HELL!" He yells, he angrily leaves the room and Sam shuts the doors and I could hear Dean yelling. I smile and lay down.

"I swear she is annoying me!" I open my eyes to see Sam and Dean above me. "Oh great your awake." Dean says sarcastically.
   "It is good to be awake thank you Dean!"
"OH MY GOD!"
"I'm not even doing anything." I say innocently, Sam scowls at me then shrugs.
   "I-I don't know Dean. If we can't do anything we mine as well kill her. "
   "No I will torture her before she dies and she will not like it!" Dean shouts, sounding determined. I laugh, Dean grabs a Demon blade then walks over to me and kisses my lips.
    "AHHHHHH NOOOO I'VE BEEN KISSED BY A HUMAN!" I scream and start running around the Devils Trap. Dean smiles and walks up to me with the Demon Blade and cuts my arms then finally stabs me. That's when I died.

Wow okay that was quick and I need some requests c'mon don't be shy I have lots of ways you could give requests it's in the of the other chapters!