Fighting Runaway and Sleepover?

I CANT EVEN THANK YOU GUYS! 1k VIEWS! UNBELIEVABLE! :D TYSM! 

This story contains some self harm and a bit of bad language! :) If you are fine with that everything is cool! Grab some popcorn because the drama dont stop :D The Sequal For This Story Is Coming Out Soon!

Hey Before You Read Here Are The Ages And Gym Levels

Annie: Age 13 Level: 10 || Good Or Bad? Good

Katie: Age: 13 Level 10 || Good Or Bad? Good

Hayley: Age: 10 Level 7 || Good Or Bad? Good

Liv: Age: 14  Level 10|| Good Or Bad? Bad

Amanda: Age: 18 Level: Elite.|| Good Or Bad? Bad!

Via:  Age: 12 Level 10||Good Or Bad? Good!

I will be adding more coral girls into the story! In The story I made Amanda and Liv bad. I have 0% Negative opinions against Amanda. I think she is a beautiful gymnast and a very sweet girl :) I made her bad because she is older than most the girls. But for liv I have some negative opinions against her because of the drama. So since I needed bad characters i used her.
Enjoy The Story! -Ariella

Annies POV:

I finally got home from gymnastics. I went inside calling for mom but of course she was filming Hayley. Ever since Caleb died almost 3 years ago Mom focused on Hayley alot more when the camera was off. But it gets worse everyday. I threw my backpack on the floor. Mommy was so focused on Hayley that Katies mom had to bring me home!

Mom was filming her doing roundoff backhandsprings. IN THE HOUSE

Annie: Mom!

Mom: Oh your home!
Annie: Why are you always filming hayley!
Mommy: You are always at gymnastics!
Hayley: Im the princess! :)
Mommy: Yes you are sweetie!
Annie: What about me! 
Mommy: Your a princess too.

I sighed and jogged to my room. I completed a extra day of school so i can have free time. So thats why i didnt need to do school. I opened my laptop and looked at comments on Hayleys videos 

"Wow! Good Job Hay!"

"That is so good!"

Then i went on my comments..

"Stop making these videos THEY ARE SHIT!"

"Annie Try Harder! You did terrible!"

"Your such a show off! !"

WHY DOES HAYLEY HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE?! She is the princess and im just being FORGOTTEN

I ran into Hayleys room. She was dancing to Fetty Wap while licking a dum dum.. My eyes widened and i held in my giggles.

A: Why does Mom focus on you only!
H: Because now Im her favorite!
A: That is unfair! Ever since Caleb died i gotten hate! The only stuff thats not hate is about Caleb!             H: And why am i involved in this?                                                                                                                                               A: Because you got all the positive comments! People are comparing us!                                                             H: I THINK THAT IM MORE IMPORTANT!                                                                                                                                   A: MAYBE YOUR NOT! MAYBE THEY ARE JUST PITTYING YOU BECAUSE YOU JUST A KID AND YOUR BROTHER DIED! JUST A WORTHLESS KID!

H: Um.. MAYBE ILL JUST RUN AWAY SO YOU CAN BE THE STAR

A: THAT WOULD MAKE ME GLAD!

Hayleys POV:

I pulled my large suitcase out of the closet. I packed some clothes,jackets dental supplies,Monkey,AG Doll,Laptop,Phone,Paper with Wifi pass,200 Dollars,School books and supplies,gymnastics wear and a picture to remember my family. I rolled my suitcase and snuck out to the backyard. I went around the house into the front yard and started walking. I dont know where i was going to go. I stopped at Marykates house and hung out with them. I didnt tell them anything about the fight and i just said that i wanted Mom to drop me off here. After that i needed something to eat! I didnt know where to go! I found a mcdonalds so i ran inside. I ordered dinner and ate it on the street. I felt kinda sad and started to miss my family. I stayed brave. I Sent Katie A Voice Mail: Hey Katie its me. I ran away from home but im lost. Im sitting on a bench near Mcdonalds. Please dont tell my family. 

Annies POV:
I looked all over the house. I looked in the backyard. Mommy and Daddy searched some places close to home. We couldnt find Hayley. She wasnt answering my texts. Then i got a text from Katie: Hey this is katies mom. Hayley sent katie a voice mail to drive her. She doesnt want to go home and she refuses to tell Anyone where she is going. Tell your parents. I quickly ran to them and showed them the text. We drove to Katies house and found Hayley running out the door as we pulled in the driveway. We drove at about 90 miles. It was an emergancy. We couldnt catch Hayley. I saw Hayley trip on her shoe lace. We caught up with her and then we threw her into the car.

Yay! We were so Happy we found her...But she still hates me.

Vias POV: 
I was chilling in bed but then i saw that i got a text from Annie! 

Annie: Hayley hates me! She just ran away but we got her back! She is really mad at me!

Then i got a text from Hayley..

Hayley: Annie is mean! She wants bratayley all to her self and is bothering me! I ran away to get away from everything but they kidnapped me back!

I texted Annie: Lets have a sleepover at my house soon if your free tomorrow! We can talk all about it   -V

I texted Hayley: Im having a sleepover at my house! We can talk about it! :D -Vi

Woah Longet Chapter I Ever Written! Read My Other Stories! None are finished yet But Stay Tuned For Updates EVERYDAY! -Ariella