Acknowledgments

Acknowledgments

First and foremost I need to thank Xander. Not only as a spirit brotha but someone who kept me from losing my hair over my daily life. It doesn't matter if I ramble needlessly, or repeat things, you listen without judgement. Why do you think you've been promoted to being my Beta Reader? You got to read the first 9 chapters of this story before anyone even knew of its existence. This whole book goes to you and you know why. Here's to more crazy stories you get to read in the future!

Chris, yes Chris, always you. Or Batman, since you wanna be Batman but I like calling you Mister J from time to time anyway. PLOT TWIST! For teaching me the ways of romance. Had I not met you, I believe I would have been a really dark place. You may not always have much to say but you have kept me from falling over that ledge in self destruction multiple times. It's because of you, I learned some of the secret ways of romance. Heck, I've been writing it! Though I change my mind almost every five seconds you are always willing to go with the flow. Even though I work like a river going upstream sometimes. You've never discouraged me from trying.

Now to you Mare327, for having surprised me by getting this story nominated! What an honor! You have no idea how truly grateful I am for that! I never do any publicity for any of my books for fear that people would feel like they wasted their time reading them. But what you did, I will never forget. Plus you gave me tiny little pushes that I needed that no one else could accomplish.

Lastly, but never the least, to all those out there who currently writing and striving to make a name for yourselves, DON'T STOP WRITING! Finish your books. Write about as much as you can, always be honest with your writing and don't bother thinking about what others will think about your writing. Do it for you!