Chapter VII Royal Lessons

Chapter 7 Royal Lesson's

Trent

Trent noticed her chest before her face, because let's face it, she was female and he was well, male. Trent had begun noticing the opposite sex since he was eleven, and almost never looked back.

"A fellow Aussie!" Trent tried not to notice the size of her chest as it bounced with vigor. "G'day mate! Ow ya goin?"

She was blond, it rolled down to the middle of her back in waves. Dark eyebrows matched her dark chocolate eyes. Two rows of perfectly aligned teeth looked made for teeth whitening commercials. Trent almost forgot the façade he was supposed to be keeping up here.

"Bonzer! Not all Aussies talk this way."

Now that they had gotten their greetings out of the way, she relaxed some. "Right, right, well Americans do seem to love a foreign accent, so I figure, why not? I have to admit, I thought I was only foreign exchange student here. Can you believe it?" Trent never got to answer and was already having minor difficulty keeping up. "Then I hear, word gets around quickly here, imagine, a fellow Aussie. What were the chances?"

Trent silently agreed.

"First I thought you might have been from New Zealand, people get our countries mixed up all the time!" Trent had to restrain himself from watching her chest bounce again as she kept bouncing her weight from one foot to the other. He'd never seen a chest quite like hers move so... fluidly. Now, Trent was glad, to have decided to get out more.

"So what part ya from mate?" She asked quite suddenly that Trent had to bring his eyes back up to flash a smile. "By the way, Name's Zoë or Zoey. I'm from Sydney, born and raised." The way her chest stayed put between the straps to her backpack as she wore a plain white shirt, fascinated Trent more so. "Typical ya? All the strange looks these Americans give me whenever I reveal my name and where I'm from. Has it been like that for you too?"

Luckily, Trent had thought about this before. He was glad he didn't have make something up on the spot. Mr. Bateman prepared him in advance in his world culture studies.

"Westside and name is Trent." he replied, the lies left a funny taste inside his mouth.

"Trent huh? I like it. Can't say I know many Trent's. You'll be the first. Say, can we be friends in this strange world some would call San Francisco? The hills here are wild!"

This girl was all over the place, but at least Trent didn't have to continue lying. At least now he'd have one friend. He could hardly wait to see the look on his Father's face when he found out. Things were already looking up. It had only been near two days and his progress looked promising.

"Yeah," Trent said. "Sure."

They could be friends, he thought smugly.

The bell had to irritatingly ring and Trent had to fight back a wince. For Zoey, not so much. It appeared he wasn't the only one who felt the same way. Fellow classmates were starting to file in through the front doors.

Zoey looked extra pleased but she suddenly threw Trent another curveball. "By the way mate, don't think I haven't noticed those eyeballs on my chest. I'm strictly into women."

As a prince, raised how not to miss a beat, Trent's response was almost diplomatic. "Then we've got something in common." He said this and once again, another lie. Well, maybe half a lie.

Zoey seemed to be really good at reading him because he suddenly felt like she could see straight through him. "We'll see about that mate."

Trent stayed where he was, dumbfounded by what she had said.