They're here

Aphmau/Jess's POV (What she wears is up. ^)  Play song.

   One day in Mystreet on the news it showed the few. The were saving people. On the TV Sly said, "we got it folks. Oh...and if you see my wife, .... Jessica Aphmau Odinson Stark, then tell us. It's about her uncle or my uncle-in-law."

   I froze. Loki can't be back. Oh no. I bet I paled a bit. "Aphmau-Senpai are you okay," Kawaii-Chan asks. "I gotta go," I say panicked. I run out into the front and made sure no one was watching.

Kaitlyn's POV

   "I gotta go," Aph says panicked. Why is she panicked? Does it have to do with the guy looking for his wife... or his uncle-in-law? She ran out into the front and made sure no one was watching. Kawaii-Chan and I watched her out the window. She put her hand up to the sky and said/yelled, "Mjolnir I summon thee." A giant hammer flew toward her and she caught it. OMI. "I need you to go tell my husband where I live. Tell him and the rest of the few to get here quick," she said/yelled.

   Huh ... she's married ... well no wonder she won't date anyone. Wait ... she just talked to a hammer and it flew away, did it understand her?

Jess's POV

   "I need you to go tell my husband where I live. Tell him and the rest of the few to get here quick," I said/yelled. My Mjolnir flew away to get Sly and the others. I waited outside and my husband came and he flipped his mask up. He came up to me and kissed me. We pulled away and I said, "I missed you." He says, "me too." He lets go of me and I see the rest of the few. All of them ran up to me saying, "JESS! We missed you!" They all group hugged me. When they got off Sly pulled me towards him and kissed me again and I heard two people growl.

   We pulled away and I saw Kaitlyn, Laurence, Garroth, Travis, Lucinda, Kawaii-chan, Zane, Aaron, Dante, and Nicole staring at me. My hammer came and landed in front of Aaron. He tried to pull it up but he couldn't. Ha. Next was Zane and he couldn't pick it up then Travis and and he couldn't pick it up etc... Laurence was last and he said, "piece of cake." Lol. He tried to pull it up but he couldn't. I was walking toward it and Garroth said, "if we can't pick it up then you can't Aphmau." We'll see 'bout that.

   I picked it up like it was a piece of paper. "How did you do that Aphmau," Kaitlyn asks. "Aphmau? So you used your middle name," Sly asks. I nod. "Who is he? Did he just say that you used your middle name. Aphmau is your middle name. Wait... didn't he say his wife's middle name is..." Laurence asks trailing off. "Yes. I'm married."

   Laurence and Garroth looked like they were going to cry. "Well... what is your first name," Aaron asks. I guess he didn't see the news. "Jessica but call me Jess," I say and everyone, but the few, are even more confused. "Lets go into my house and I'll explain everythin' " I say.

________________________________________________________________

A/N

Do you have any female names that start with an L? You'll see why in the next chapter or so.

Travis x Lucinda: What's the ship name?

Dante x Nicole: What's the ship name?

Steven x Kala: What's the ship name?