Just as I was about to look for something to eat, we heard the front door slam shut. Diego walked into the kitchen holding a few grocery bags. He either didn't notice me or completely ignored me while he greeted his mother, who by the way was sitting right next to me, and proceeded to pack away the groceries.

"Hey Dawn." I heard him greet me. He didn't look at me.

I just hummed in response. He glanced at me before looking down at the counters.

Cindy, feeling the tension in the air, quickly got up and bid her farewells before darting out the kitchen. Now it was a whole new level of awkward.

"How was the meeting?" I asked. The silence was killing me.

"Good."

"Okay, what did you buy?"

"Just the essentials and a few extra treats." I could sense him not wanting to talk. Okay then, if he's going to be a petty bitch, then two can play at that game.

I got up, and pushed past Diego to get the bag of Oreos I spotted in the pantry. As I pushed him away I felt the tingles of the mate bond.

I turned to face him only to notice how close we were. My nose was a few inches away from his.

"Sorry, didn't see you there" I said then walked away. He grabbed onto my forearm and pulled me back so I was facing him once again.

"My father wants to hold a ceremony for you to officially join the pack as a member and our Luna." He said.

"When?" I asked, not making eye contact or looking at him at all.

"Tomorrow." My eyes snapped up to his is disbelief.

"Tomorrow?" He nodded.

"We've pushed it off because you still lived across the country but now that you're staying we're holding a ceremony. Don't worry too much about it, Liberty is going to take you shopping early in the morning-,"

I groaned.

"And the ceremony will be held around the evening."

"Okay."

||||

"I don't know how a red tank top got into the whites, Diego." I said, placing my hand on my forehead in frustration.

"Dawn" He growled.

"What? I said I don't know" I mumbled the last part. He threw his, now pink button up on the couch and glared at me. I smirked and winked at him.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a toilet to clean out with someone's toothbrush" I said.

"Dawn..."

"Tip – don't use your toothbrush tomorrow, or tonight" Internally I was laughing at his reaction but on the outside I had to keep it calm and collected.

I stopped on the middle of the stairs and contemplated on if I was taking petty too far.

"Nah."

||||

I kicked Diego out of his room – surprising with no struggle – and was now staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried.

I flipped over, pushing my head into his pillow and savouring his scent, and tried to force myself to sleep.

As I finally began to doze off I felt an arm snake its way around me waist and I was pulled against a chest.

"Diego?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" I heard him reply.

Instead of fighting against him I turned around to be greeted with his chocolate brown eyes. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest. His arm tightened around my waist.

"Good night sweetheart."

I was alone standing in a clearing inside the woods. I could sense activity going on around me but I couldn't see it. Then I looked up.

Brooklyn, Autumn, and Diego all came flying down and landing gracefully before me. Queen Vasilisa stood in front of them.

They were all in their fighting stances, Diego shifted into his wolf and the girls hands were glowing in respect of their element.

With the flock of a finger, Vasilisa summoned a dragon completely made of fire. It roared at the trio.

"Watch." I heard her sinister voice say. I watched in agonizing pain as Brooklyn tried forming a water wall but all that came out of her hands was little spurts of water.

Diego growled and charged at the Queen only for him to be stopped by her fire dragon. It threw a long stream of fire and hit all three of them, like they were bowling pins and the fire was the ball.

I threw my hands in front of me as I screamed and looked at the grass, my tears blurring out everything.

I looked up to see my friends gone and the dragon disappeared. I then noticed myself standing beside the queen and my hands directed in exact line the three were standing.

"If I can't kill your friends, then you will."

My eyes shot open as I let out a quiet gasp. My heart was beating fast and I couldn't stop it. I groaned and sat up.

"Diego..." I whispered, my breath coming out short. I grabbed onto his chest and shook him.

"Diego," My voice was a little louder.

"Hmm?" I let out a cough and grabbed onto my throat. I felt like I was being choked once again.

"Dawn?" O heard him whisper before sitting up. My head whipped around to look at him.

His eyes widened once he noticed the state I was in. He shot up, pushing me down on the bed and straddling my hips.

"Dawn... Dawn! Look at me, I need you to look at me!" He instructed sharply. My eyes shot up to meet his.

"Breathe... In... Out..." he said, demonstrating for me. AT first I couldn't get it which only caused me to panic more.

"Dawn, Focus!" I heard him yell. He grasped onto my head so I couldn't look away from him. He used hand gestures in an up and down motion to symbolize him breathing.

After a few moments I finally got the hang of it and calmed down. Diego sighed in relief and collapsed on top of me. His chin was pressed into my chest as he looked at me.

"What was that about?" He asked. I looked at the clock to see it display 12:55.

"Can we talk about it in the morning?" He didn't like the idea but complied none the less. He rested his head on my boobs and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Shouldn't you be comforting me, not the other way around?" I asked. I heard him let out a short laugh before looking up at me.

"Yes but your boobs are comfy" He then nuzzled his head in my boobs. I didn't know whether to be uncomfortable of not.

I then felt a sharp pain on the lower part of my breast.

"Diego!" I shouted. Did he bite me?

"Sorry." He said, removing his face from the middle of my chest and flipping us over so I was resting on his chest.

"Maybe I should bite your nipples, see how you feel about that."

"Don't you dare."

||||||

Their relationship OMFF. Wish I had a relationship like that lol.

Expect an update next Sunday. 

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated*

(Whos going to see Barbershop The Next Cut??? I AM)

~xAerodynamicMotionx