Abandoned and confused

I woke up in a small dark place  to the sound of dripping and a killer head ache. I sat up and waited for the woozy feeling to subside. I looked around as the pounding in my head got worse....WHAT IS DRIPPING!? I SWEAR TO GOD IF SOMEONE LEFT THE TAP ON! I tried to find the source of the dripping as its sound echoed throughout my headache. And I finally spotted a puddle of something in the dark of room as a drop  disturbs the surface.

That's got to be it...but why is it so dark? Maybe if I find a light.... I cringe as the dripping continues and get up to feel around for a light switch or something. 

I run my hands along the dirty brick walls and silently hope to never know what the grime I am running my hands over is comprised of. As I go I realize that this is not the last place I remember being....Where was the last place I remember being? 

This thought is interrupted by me ramming my hand into something sharp and metal. SON OF A MUNCHKIN HUGGER! WHO PUTS SHARP THINGS ON THE WALL?! I yank my hand back and try to refrain from swearing as the pain slowly fades. 

After a moment I step closer to the metal thing and start to feel around it to see what it is. After a second I realize it's a box, Maybe a fuse box?  I feel it again for some kind of handle or tab until I find exactly what I was looking for and yank it open with a groan of protest. Well we know how long its been since this was used...

I squint at it as the rust cloud clears and look for a switch or something to get this place light up. I flick up  all the switches that I can see and hold my breath.....zzpz....aaannd nothing, great.  I smack the side of the box out of frustration and with a light click the burning light of a thousand suns assaults my eyes. I throw up my hands as the lights make me nauseous on top of blind and try to get them to adjust.

As they do I look around and almost wish I hadn't. The pool I saw earlier is larger than I thought, and made of blood. I look up to the dripping and gag as I see the middle aged woman with only half a face, the rest of it looks chewed up and her skin is a grayish hue with bubbly blisters. The dripping is coming from a stump of an arm that is dangling down through the lattice work roof of what I can now tell is someones back-alley lounge area. I stare at her to see if i recognize her but all I notice is a large, scary looking hole in the middle of her forehead.

 I shudder and look around for any  other useful information. The small space would be quaint if not for the blood and half faced woman. It holds a few wicker chairs, a coffee table, a burn pit, and a small fern. 

How did I get in here? Where is here? Who am I? Who the hell is that? I shake my head as panic sets in.. First things first lets find a way out of here. I look at the mossy brick walls and see two doors, one with stairs to it giving me the impression that it leads to one of the buildings surrounding the alley, and the other is a heavy looking wooden gate like thing with chipped, peeling paint and a deadbolt locked in place. Did I  do that? And as if in answer I hear a shriek and a woman scream in the distance. Well not going that way, inside it is. 

I turn towards the door and trip over something I've managed to loop around my ankle some how. I look down at it and find a duffel bag with some sort of insignia on it. I pick it up but still can't make it out due to the scorch marks and a dark stain that I hope is from drippy up there and not someone I knew. 

I unzip it and find a huge amount of medical supplies and a note: If I'm not back use these once every twenty four hours for your leg. I had to go back for the others....Char.  I looked at it confused and zipped it back up. Who is Char? Is Char a friend of mine? What about my leg? I look down and realize that my pants are tore at my thigh and the area is a little red. I start trying to figure out what was going on when another scream, this one close by, snapped me to attention. Well what ever is going on I had better get inside before what ever happened to drippy up there happens to me.

I put the bag over my shoulder and walked over to the white, rusted door and push it open with a little groan. I walked inside the building that housed what I hoped was nothing more than some dust and a place to sleep..