Group performance

AN// I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but I have got ALOT of school stuff going on so I haven't really had the time, as well as working on 2 new miraculous books! So when this finished I will be posting those two!!Yay! More reading :D
As always none of these characters belong to me or the show! Ooo one last thing, at one point I might add some characters of my own some point in this story so look forward to that! ON WITH THE STORY! :D
_______________________________
...the three of them didn't believe that Adrien was telling the truth but decided to ignore it.

"Are we ready to perform guys?" Nino asked the trio. "Erm...I think so! Go tell The teacher we are ready! Oh...My...God! This is gonna be so fun!!!!" Alya squealed.

"Okay class! So it seems that everyone is ready to perform! First group..." Everyone in the class zoned out until they heard their group. "Team...Adrienette...?" The teacher questioned. "WTF does that mean?" Marinette looked at Alya unimpressed. "Oh did you not know? It's you and Adrien's ship name!! Cute right!"Adrien and Marinette's faces turned Tomato child ( If you understand you are amazing xD if not imagine Nathaniel's red hair!)

After four minutes of outstanding moves the group finished and were hit with a booming applause. The foursome bowed and sat back in their places.

"Voting time!" The teacher announced. After a couple minutes the results were in for the votes. Each group got one or two votes depending on the quality of the performance and 'Team Adrienette' won with 9 votes.

"Now for your prize! You are allowed to skip lessons for the rest of the day together but must attend at the start to sign in! The four of you must however stay together! Congratulations!" The teacher said with a big grin on her face. "BUT WE SHOULD HAVE WON! %#€$*!< Mari-trash isn't meant to win!!! D:" Screeched Chloe

Yet again the foursome ran away from their troubles (AKA Chloe). "Hey, girls! Me and My bud right here have a cool little hiding spot that nobody comes to ever that we can hang at! Follow us!" Nino excitedly said.

The girls followed the boy to a little gap in some trees. The four of them entered the cocoon and were met with a beautiful, leafy, hide away.

"This is so cool!" Marinette said, mesmerised by the sight infront of her. The group took a place each on a log. "What should we do now?" Asked Adrien. "Ooooooo I know! Let's play truth or Dare! I'll go first! Adrien, truth or dare?" Nino unsuccessful tried to withhold a squeal. "Truth" Adrien said, a little scared. Nino and Alya smirked at each other. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" Nino asked, smirking as he knew the answer. "I-I don't know..."
"Splat!" Nino shouted. "I don't know what you-" Alya gave him a glare. "Fine! Once I tripped and smacked my face in the middle of the street! You happy now?!" Adrien huffed "Nino! Truth or Dare?" Adrien said with a evil grin on his face. "Dare?" Nino said with a scared expression on his face. "Do what man has never done before, and look through Marinette's purse." Nino and Marinette had terrified expressions on their faces while Alya has rolling on the floor with laughter. "Okay..." Nino squeaked. Marinette reluctantly passed Nino her purse and Nino slowly opened it. As Nino opened the purse a small red and black spotted rat-bug thing came into view. Nino threw the purse as far as he could. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CREATURE THING AND WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A MUTANT LADYBUG?!" Nino shrieked. "Uuuum... Thats a she ,and she is a Kwami called Tikki..." Marinette nervously said as she went to get Tikki. Suddenly a black thing that looked similar to Tikki but cat themes popped out of Adreins jacket. "Did someone say Tikki?! Tikki!!!!!!!" Plagg shouted. Everyone looked at him in shock and Adrien just facepalmed...

AN//so I hope you liked that chapter! At the moment I am using my phone for typing these chapters so bare with me if they aren't the best :D It made me so happy when you guys were asking for a update! It made me feel happy that you want to ready my work so thank you guys! That's all for this chapter! Bye bye little butterfly's! :D :-*