Saitama 「That's why」

You,Fubuki, and King were in Saitama's house.
"Okay! Let's play!" Fubuki said and looked at you, "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth!"
"Why are you dating this damn bald man!?" She said while pointing at Saitama.
Saitama reacted, "H-Hey! How dare you?!"
"I'm dating him because he's so sweet. He's too sweet to me, I always argue with that egg." You said, He reacted again "e-egg?!"
You looked at King, "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to destroy your favorite bishoujo game."
"W-What?! I can't do that!"
"Then, what if I kill you now?" You glared at that man, he don't have any choice--He destroyed it.
He called Genos, "Genos, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to buy me the same bishoujo game I destroyed!!" He shouted, "understood."
"W-Wait, money isn't supposed to be included.." Fubuki sighed, "whatever.."
Genos quikly ran outside and bought him a new game. He came back with the same game, King felt happy.
"Sensei. Truth or Dare?"
"Y-You know, I'm not really interested.."

You glared at the egg man, "PLAY WITH US!"He's really afraid of you, "o-okay

He's really afraid of you, "o-okay...Dare."
"Sensei, I dare you to really accept me as a student."

Genos said, "yea yea, okay

Genos said, "yea yea, okay. I accept you whateves."
Saitama doesn't really mean it. He just said that so the game would move on,
"Hey, Fubuki. Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Tell me what's the point of this game? I mean, at our age, we don't really play this." Saitama said to Fubuki.
"True, at our age, we don't play these kind of stuff. I just want us to be closer to each other, okay?" Fubuki answered, "Okay Okay."
Fubuki turned at you and asked the same question.
"Truth or Dare?"
You've been playing for almost an hour, Some of them were hard, some of them were very easy.
Finally, The last person who'll ask.
"Saitama-sensei, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Please describe (Name)-san, also why did you fall for her? I'm really curious and I can't understand 'love' anymore."

(it doesn't sounds like a 'truth' question

(it doesn't sounds like a 'truth' question.)

"Well, she's hard headed, Not that sweet, sour, hard to understand, always argue with me, do nothing but yell at me,--"It kinda makes you pissed listening to him

It kinda makes you pissed listening to him.
"Always hit me even though it doesn't hurts, makes me piss, but that's--"
You can't hold the fact any longer, you yelled, "Okay, Okay! I get it! I understand now! In short, you wanted to break up with me, right?! Don't just embarrass me infront of our friends, you bald man!" You quikly ran outside, "(N-Name)-san..." Fubuki looked at you as you ran outside.
"She didn't let me continue.." Saitama whispered, he felt an unknown pain that can defeat him from the inside.
"It hurts.. I don't understand this.."
"W-What are the last words, anyway? You said 'that's'. That's what?"King asked,
"I was supposed to say..."
He spoke out the final words and cried.
Fubuki didn't laugh, she also understand what's going on.
Genos is trying to analyze the situation.
King do also understand him as a friend.
"Why don't you go after her and tell her the last words?" Fubuki said, Saitama didn't think and just moved on his own way outside.
He went to the riverbank, he knows you always go there when you're always sad.
Saitama's lucky that he saw you there.
He walked closely to you, you looked at him and he stopped.
"What?"
"Well, you know.."
"Okay! We're done!" You ran at him and punched him.
"Hey.. That doesn't hurt." He said.
"You can't feel it because you're dense!"
"Hey." He hugged you, "I'm not dense."
"Let go of me, you idiot.." You can't move because he's hugging you tightly, but he's avoiding to crush you.
"I won't let you go by my side." He said.
"You quikly ran out earlier. You didn't let me continue. I was supposed to say, 'that's why I love you. You're really rough, but there's a time you can be cute and blush when I compliment you or be sweet to you, right?"
You stopped struggling, "shut up, stupid.."
"See? Just like right now. You're blushing."
"I-I'm not!" You covered your face with your bangs.
He let go of the hug.
"Stop denying." He said and quikly grabbed your chin and kissed you.
"Mmm..."
"I'm sorry.."
•••
F o l l o w m e ~

Instagram : Honey Matsuno Isogai • @honeylemonsan

Tumblr : Honeylemon • @honeyfujo

Deviantart : Honeylemonshan