Sonic 【Body Swap】「Lemon」 2

~Sonic~
I opened my eyes, Oh It's already morning.
(Name)'s arm were hugging me. I feel strange, something's kinda heavy on my chest.
I looked down and saw two soft circle-like thing. "W-What's this.." I poked it and it bounced. "WHAT THE HELL!!? IS THIS BOOBS?!" I quikly stood up and (Name) woke up, "S-Sonic..I-It's too early.." She's scratching her eyes. "WHAT THE HELL !!! (NAME)!!! OUR BODIES SWAPPED!" I shouted and she opened her eyes, "huh? Something's weird down here.." She said and saw a thing standing up down there. "I-Is this your.."
"THAT'S MY THING! Why the heck am I having a morning wood in this situation?!"
"Hey, Sonic." She called my name, "w-what? A-aren't you freaking out?" I asked her.
"No." She said with such a straight voice, "I didn't notice that I have a perfect body..." She said while looking at her own body that's where my soul is in now.
"You didn't know?!" I shouted.
"And, oh! Come here." She said and I sat next to her.
She poked her own breasts. "A-ahh.." With the sudden moan escaped my mouth, I covered my mouth. "Woahh..." She's blushing, "w-what the h-heck.."
"Sonic.." She called my name and pushed me on the bed, "H-Hey!" She went down and kissed my cheek, "What are you doing, (Name).."
"I really wanted to know how does it feel when I'm the man and you're the woman." Her eyes were looking straight on me, My heart is beating so fast. What is this feeling? I don't get this feeling when I was in my body.
Her face went close and our lips touched, so does our tongue. "M-mm.." Our tongue were swirling in circles, fighting each other. She won and explored the inside. We released with a string of saliva. I grabbed her hand and made her hands cupped my..or her own breast.
"S-So this is..how you feel like.." She nodded and tear off my clothes, and licked the tip of her own breast and grabbed the other one. "A-Ahh.."
Her hand pulled down the shorts and so does the underwear. She slid three fingers inside. "A-annhh!"
"Sonic, you're already.." She removed her fingers and showed me the three fingers that she inserted, "this wet?~" she smirked, "i-idiot..y-you're wet too b-back then.." She smiled and inserted her fingers again, "g-gahh.." Her fingers went in and out. While her fingers were busy, she licked my neck.
"(N-Name)..stop.."
She stopped, "what's wrong?" She asked and I sat up, "you have to know how does it feel to be a man, you know." I looked at her and grinned, I pulled down her pants and touched the erected thing.
"S-S..mm.." I smiled at her child-like expression. "How does it feel, huh?~ Huh?~" I slid my hand inside the boxer and revealed the long member. "I-It's weird down there.." She said and I pumped my hand up and down. "W-Wait Sonic..S-Stop..."
"No~" I said and put the member in my mouth, (Author : I put 'the' over their bodies lol.)
It's kinda hard, I feel like I'm gonna choke. My mouth went up and down and her face went red, trying not to moan. "G-gahh..ah, Sonic!" She shouted and she came already. I removed my mouth and cough, "I was about to choke back there.."
"S-Sorry, It came all the sudden.." She said and I smiled at her, "It's kinda hard for both of us, huh..."
"Mm..but I kinda still wanna know how does it feel to be the one to enter, not the one being entered.." She said, "still wanna play, eh?"
We positioned ourselves, she's the top and I'm the bottom. "here I go.." She slowly entered, "mm-hmm..." It hurts..
"Ahh..are you ready, Sonic..?" She asked and I nodded, she's going in and out. "Ahh..So this is how it feels inside.." I said and wrapped my arms around her, "faster, can't you?~" I teased her with my voice, "shush." She kissed my lips and inserted her tongue in while going faster. I moaned in the kiss for the pleasures she's giving. "Ah.." She pulled her mouth away and I groaned at her being fast and hard. "A-annhh..!"
If we continue this, I'll go crazy..
"(N-Name).. I..I..feel dizzy again.." I said and closed my eyes. "Me too.." She stopped and she dropped her head, our heads bumped lightly.
I opened my eyes, I saw myself back to normal, but we're still in the middle of doing things. "E-Eh?! What happened?!" She said and looked at me, "Sonic! Let's swap again!" She said and I grinned, "heh, I will not allow you cause..." I let my member enter her once more, "I'm gonna return to you from what I felt~" I said and she moaned. But my body feels heavy and hot already, I think we will end any time soon.
"S-Sonic..Faster.." She said and I followed her order. She groaned with a little smile on her face. "I—!" I didn't continue my sentence and I came inside her. "Ah—ahhahh..." I dropped beside her, we were both trying to catch the air. "That was such a good experience.."
"What's good in there.." She whispered.
"You gotten pretty good, huh." I said and she blushed. "I'll go back to sleep." I sighed, "so am I..."

-----
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL (sorry, err a bit late .)
THANK U FOR READING AND IMMA UPDATE MOERE SOON ^^ LOVE U ALL <3
The song 'shocking party' of A-RISE is stuck in my brain, send helpp TTvTT