Sonic 【Christmas ruined】

If you really love Sonic so much more than anything, Don't read.
.
.
.
2nd warning, Don't read.
.
.
.
3rd warning, this is a bad ending, if you don't want your heart to break, don't read.
.
.
.
----
You invited your friend, Sonic again for this christmas, for both of you to hang out. It was December 25, 11:59 PM. Almost December 26.
"You're late." You said to your dense friend, Sonic. "Sorry, but It wasn't that special, right?"
"Christmas is special." You said to that dense ninja, "huh?"
"For so long, every year I always told you to be early on Christmas, didn't I?"
"But, It's not like we're dating and all." He said.
"Sonic , you're so dense!" You screamed and made him a little shock. "You don't understand, don't you?! All you think about is ninja stuff! Always about defeating Saitama! Open your heart, Sonic! Don't lock yourself up thinking about being the #1 fastest ninja!" You shouted at him, "Look, I'm so—" you stopped him, "just 'sorry' again? Simple sorry can't fix a huge mess! Sonic, how dense are you?!"
"..."
"Now you can't speak! You don't understand I love you so much! Eversince then!"
He was surprised, "(Name), I.."
"Shut up."
"Here's your $hit." You threw your christmas gift at him and walked away, he opened the gift and saw a heart necklace and a picture of you two.
"Whats his deal anyway? Being the number 1 fastest Ninja wasn't a big deal!" You tried to replay all of the things happened eversince you two met. "I hate him. I really really hate him."
You can't hold it anymore, tear drops from your eyes, "Why won't that idiot look at me straight in the eye, he's so dense! Why won't he hold my hand tightly like the way he hold his weapons?! Why won't he work hard to get my heart like the way he train to get stronger?! Why won't he run faster to win me instead of winning such opponents?! Why won't he.. He... He is not mine."
"No matter what happened, he will never learn how to love me. He will always think of me as a friend." You cried in the cold snow. "I hate.. Everything.." You whispered to yourself and tried to wipe out the tear drops. Suddenly, you were surprised someone was infront of you, wiping away your tears, "there there.." Sonic was infront of you.
Your hand moves quickly and you slapped him very hard. "Don't you dare pretend.. That you care." You said and began to walk away again.
"I deserve this.." He whispered.
"I'm sorry I can't be the 'Sonic' you always dream of. I can't be that sweet, since I'm not that type of guy." He said and again, he appeared infront of you, this time with his hands at your cheek, "True, I can't look straight in your eye. True, I am dense. True, I'm not holding your hand tightly like my weapons, since I haven't hold you yet. True, I'm not trying my best to win you." He said which made you more broken. "I'm sorry, I just really don't feel the same way." Tear drops from your eyes again, "But I just really can't look at you properly, I can't stand it, you're crying. Please stop." He said and wiped of your tears. "I'm sorry that your Christmas is always ruined because of me, not being in time."
"I'm really sorry.. My heart is like a stone." He wrapped his scarf around you, "you're cold aren't you?"
You nodded.
"I'll walk you home." He said and both of you heading your house, It was a whole time of silence. You arrived at your house and gave him his scarf back without saying a word. "I'm really sorry." He said and walked away. He's walking away. You feel like even the friendship of both of you were broken, nothing left. You two were like complete strangers.
----
Not all endings can be happy.