Genos 【Cute】

You saw your boyfriend, Genos behind the apartment, playing with a cat.
"I didn't know you like cats, Genos!" You said and it made him turned at you with a blush, the cat ran away.
"Oh, It ran away.." You said.
He stood up, "I don't like cats. I'm just having a little fun." He said and carried the bags you're carrying. "Are you going to take this to Saitama-sensei?" He asked, "yup! I bought some ingredients for your dinner."
"Dinner?"
"Oh? You didn't know? Me and Saitama will cook together."
"Ohh.. I see." Genos' phone suddenly rang, "Please excuse me." He said and turned his back, began to answer the call.
"Hmm? I see. I'll be there soon." He said and put the phone down.
"I think I'm going to be a little late for tonight's dinner. Please inform Sensei about it. We will have a meeting."
"Oh! Sure!"
"But I'm going to help you put these bags to Sensei's apartment."
You nodded and both of you started walking at the stairs. Not a single conversation started, as soon as you reached Saitama's apartment, he gave you a quick kiss on the forehead and ran as fast as he can, he'll be late.
--Time passed,
You and Saitama were cooking.
"Saitama, I saw Genos earlier playing with the cats."
You said, "oh? That must be his soft side. Why didn't you played with him?" He asked and you looked down, "He denied that he likes cats..."
"So? What are you gonna do?" Saitama asked, "W-What?"
"Giving up?"
"No way! I-I didn't say anything about giving up..."
"You know, Genos is your boyfriend. But he somehow just treat you like a friend most of the time. We talked about this, right?"
"Hmm..."
When both of you were setting up the table... "Oh, I forgot. Genos said he'll be late for dinner."
"Ohh, Then I'll put back this plate."
He said and you nodded.
Both of you ate dinner, the conversation were about you and Genos.
---
"It's already pass 9.." Saitama said and yawn, "I'm going to sleep."
"Oh? I see! Then, I'll head home!"
"Yep! Be careful on your way home!" Both of you smiled as you walked outside the door.
While walking downstairs, you can hear a cat meow-ing behind the apartment.
You saw Genos, feeding the cat.
You just smiled and remained silent,
"There, There.." He said to the cat while petting it's head while eating.
The cat finished it's food, "Are you still hungry?" He asked the cat with a smile.
"I'll head back. Sensei must be waiting." He said and stood up.
You quikly hid yourself as he turned his back away from the cat.
You walked slowly away, but you stepped on the a stick, it made a sound.
Genos was so alert, he already faced you with his hand prepared to blow.
"Show yourself!"
"G-Genos.." When he heard your voice, he puts his hand down.
"Oh, It's just you. What are you doing here?" He gave you a cute smile.
You blushed, "oh! Umm nothing!"
"You saw me.. With the cat, right?" He looked a little bit down as you slowly nodded.
"It's kinda cute..." You whispered.
"What?"
"Nothing.."
"What did you said?" He asked again, "I said you're cute.." It made him blush,
"Shut up."
You pinched the Cyborg's cheeks, surprisingly soft.
"Stop denying, you idiot~" you said, he began pinching you too.
"I'm not denying!" You let go of him so does he.
"But, you're really cute."
"You really won't shut up?" You looked at him, his face suddenly rushed at yours, a warm lips were placed at yours.
Even if he's a cyborg, who knew that he will have the same lips as a human?
He pulled away after a minute.
Your face flushed deep red.
"Look whose cute now." He said, you touched your face and felt it hot,
"W-What!!-" you were stopped again by a kiss.
You kissed back.
He let go of you in a minute, "If you keep on calling me cute, this is my only way to shut you up~" he said kissed your forehead.
"Meow!~" it made both of you looked at the cat.
You approached it and patted it's head.
"You're really cute.." He whispered, "I heard that." He said and he moved your chin to face him, kissed you again.
He let go of you, "You're doing it on purpose, huh?" He grinned.
You happily nodded, "You want more?"
"Yes!~"