Saitama x reader x Genos 【Hanabi】

It's new year! You, Genos, And Saitama will go in a festival. You waited on the train station for both of them with your (color) yukata. The both of them came running at you. Saitama and Genos,  came with a rented male yukata.
"You look—" the both of them spoke at the same time but they both stopped. "Ehh? w-what're you gonna say..?"
"You look beautiful.." Saitama whispered. "I heard that! Thank you!~" you smiled, "You're always so beautiful, even if without yukata.." Genos said. "Thank you, both of you! Let's go!" You grabbed both of their hands and went inside the train.
-Genos-
Damn, this is so hard.. Fighting Sensei..
-flashback-
I bowed my head on the floor infront of Sensei.
"lift your head, what's wrong?"
"S-Sensei I..."
I gulped, "I'm inlove..with the person you like!"
"Huh.. It looks like you and I won't work out this way.." Sensei said and an idea popped in his head, "I got it, Genos!" I looked at him, "Sensei?"
"Tonight is the new year, right? And we will go to the festival with (Name), right?" I nodded to all his questions. "Then, I'll challenge you."
"C-Challenge? You and me.. Sensei?" His eyes turned serious. "Yes. I challenge you. We will fight; who ever gets her attention, will win."
"S-Sensei, T-That's Impossi..—" he stopped me, "Okay! It's decided!"
"I haven't agree yet, Sensei..."
-flashback end-
But, I better do my best.
---
We arrived at the festival. "Hey, are you guys.. Hungry?" She asked and we both nodded. We sat in a chair that no one was. Saitama ordered some Takoyaki for 3, while I ordered some dango for 3. "Here."
"Woww! Heh," she smirked, "both of you, treat me! Thank you!"
Saitama-sensei sat down next to her, "heh, it's once in a life time treat from me."
"Heeeh? 'Once'? Really?"
"Then, time to eat!" We ate the foods.
Time passed and we walked in the festival, "Let's go for some Ice cream." I said and they both nodded. Saitama-sensei ordered Vanilla flavor, (Name) ordered (your favorite flavor), and I ordered Mint flavor.
"Mm..This mint tastes really good.." I whispered. "Really? Can I try?" (Name) said and I nodded. "Here, taste mine too!" She handed me her ice cream. She licked the mint ice cream, I felt like blushing..the word appeared in my mind is...
'In-di-rec-t... K-K-Ki..!'
"Woah! Genos! You're smoking!" Sensei yelled, "G-Genos! Y-You're turning red!" Your whole face is very red!" (Name) yelled. "O-Oh..T-This is nothing. I-I forgot t-that my tongue can't take i-in desserts yet..." I used that for an excuse.
"I see..You wasted your ice cream...—can I have it?" She smiled with a little tongue showing in his mouth. "Heh.. Sure.."
"Yehey~" she finished both ice cream as we walk.
"Woah..It's getting crowdy.." I said, "hold on to me, maybe you'll get lose, (Na—)" Saitama looked back and saw (Name) wasn't there. "(Name)'s missing! We lost her in the crowd!" I said, and looked at Sensei— he's not there. He got washed away from the crowd too. I saw a hand reaching out, "Geez, Sensei.. We won't be back in one piece (lol the anime HAHAHA) if we got drifted away from each other from the ground! Anyways, let's go look for (Name)..!" I pulled the hand, It wasn't Sensei..It wasn't (Name)...It was...
"King!!! What are you doing here?! And also, why I didn't saw that it was you from that tall!? And why are you wearing a hoodie?"
"Shh! They will find out that it was me.." King said and I slightly nodded. "Why are you here?" I asked him.
"There was this game they said that the price will be my favorite character figma.."
"I see.. You mean that character with the pink hair you always play?"
"Yes! That's it!"
"Ohh.. I saw it in that game.." I pointed a direction, "I see, thank you!"
"Wait, King! Did you see (Name)?" He nodded, "She's also looking for you and Saitama. She asked me to look for you guys and she will be waiting in a certain field the three of you always go to." He gaved me the information.
"Nice, thanks, King!"
"Don't mention it."
---------
**Genos' ending**
--Saitama--
Because of this damn crowd, I lose Genos and (Name)! tch!
A hand reached out from the crowd, it's same as (Name)'s hand, this might be my chance!
I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, for me to hug her. "I won't loose you again." I said. "S-S-S-Saitama..?!" I looked at the girl, and saw.. I'M HUGGING FUBUKI?!
She punched me, "What the hell, Saitama?!"  I fell on the ground.
"Ouch! I thought it was (Name)!"
"O-Oh, I see?" She helped me up.
"Have you seen (Name)?"
"No.."
"I see.." I looked down.
"Saitama!" King came.
---
-Genos-
I ran at the field and saw (Name)
"(Name)! I was really worried!" I yelled and she smiled, "hehe, sorry.."
"Let's not mind this, Let's look for Sensei!"
Before we go, Saitama called on my phone, "Oh, It's Sensei. Wait for me." I said to (Name) and she nodded, I opened my phone and answered him, "Sensei! Where are you now? Me and (Name) is on—"
"I lose."
"S-Sensei? What?"
"Heh, I'm with King and Fubuki now. You're alone with (Name) on the field, right?"
"Y-Yes.. Sensei.."
"Do your best, Genos!"
"B-But, S-Sensei! I can't! I'm trying to win and loose.. I don't know if I'm gonna choose (Name) or Sensei.."
"Shut up and do your best!" That's the last word of Sensei and he put down the phone.
"What did Saitama said?"
"Sensei said that he won't come.. He's with Fubuki-san and King.."
"I see.."
I gulped and looked at her, "(Name)!"
"Yes?"
"I—! I love you!"
She smiled. "Genos, I..."
--------
**Saitama's Ending**
"Saitama!" King came.
"Oh! King! Did you saw (Name)?" I asked him and he nodded with a box of figma.
"She said she will wait for both of you in a certain field—" I ran at the field with a 'thank you' for King.
"He's really hyped when it comes to (Name)..." Fubuki said and King nodded.
I arrived at the field, me and  Genos arrived at the same time.
"There you are, you two!" (Name) said.
"Sensei." Genos whispered at me.
"Sensei, It's your time." Genos said and I gave a confused look. "W-What? Genos?" I looked at him with my eyes full of curiousity.
"I said It's your time, Sensei. I respect you. I'm giving you (Name). Do your best, Sensei!" Genos cheered on me, "b-but, Genos.." Genos stopped me with his thumb lifted.
"O-Okay.." I nodded. Genos walked away and I face (Name).
"Where is Genos going?" (Name) asked, "Oh, he's going to buy something."
I said and walked slowly closer to her. "Hey, (Name).."
"Yes?"
"The truth is...for the past 3 years of our friendship.."
I grabbed her shoulders, "I love you..! I've been holding it back eversince..."
She smiled, "Saitama, I..."
---
**No one's ending**
-(Name)-
They both came running and huffing.
"There you are, both of you! It's almost 12:00! Come on!" I sat on the ground.
They sat between me, with both of them looking down. I sighed, "You know, It's okay for me that we didn't have that much fun because of the crowd, But I'm glad, the three of us are together again." I said and they both sighed too, "That's not the point, (Name).." Saitama muttered.
"Huh? What's wrong?"
"Sensei..? Can we tell her?" Genos gave a question to the bald one.
"Fine.. There's no other way.." Saitama replied.
"The truth is, Me and Sensei had a challenge." I looked at Genos, "challenge?"
"Yes, Challenge. About the one who will win you."
"Win? Me? What's going on?" My face is fill of question marks.
"Because the both of us like you, I would say Love. But, Both of us will end up fighting if one of us made a move to you. So we decided to challenge for whoever will win you tonight." The bald man said and everything is clear to me.
"U-Umm.. you see It's kinda awkward.. I would be glad to accept both of you, but the truth is I don't feel a thing in you two.. Just as friends.. I'm sorry.. But we can still hangout.." You said and both of them looked down.
"I don't know how to deal with a bestfriend who loves me.." I whispered.

---
Ha, beat me up if you want, It's a mess cuz It's a rush. Late Happy New Year update for Mama Genos and Papa Saitama. LOL hahahaha.