Genos 【Shirt】『Tsundere reader』

Tsk. I can't put the 1 hour video. Pfft. I'll just give the link :v enjoy
>>>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QC4hBcMWc
Pls watch it. You'll be fully satisfied.
----
You bit your lower lip, watching the 1 hour video you saw in youtube. "H-Hahh.." You can feel your face is very hot, hot red. "What's that, (Name)?" Genos came in your room with a question. You didn't reply, you're almost spacing out.
"hm?" Genos walked closer and sat behind you, saw you watching something. "Is that me?" Genos asked and you quikly closed your phone. "W-Wha..Genos! Knock first before you enter, you damn cyborg!" You yelled to your cyborg boyfriend.
"I'm sorry, but what are you watching?" He asked and you looked away, "t-t-t-that's not the topic now!"
"Let me see. I saw myself there tearing of my shirt." He grabbed your phone, "w-what the, d-damn you!" You shouted and grabbed the cyborg's arm and pulled him down, you got the phone in your hand, but still.. He's hand was still holding it. "L-Let go!" Both of your hands grabbed the phone, trying to remove it from his hand. "You're the one who should behave." He said and grabbed your shoulder and pulled you down, you lose your force in your hand and he finally got it. He opened your phone, "what's this?"
You covered your face from embarrassment. "Hmm.. The title saids 'Genos ripping his shirt - 1 hour' huh..."
"S-S-So what now?!"
"You should've just asked me to rip my shirt off infront of you than watching a replayed video." He smirked. "I-It's not like I'm telling you to..." You didn't continue and saw him rip of his shirt. "Y-You idiot!" You covered your face, "s-show-ing o-o-of that b-b-b-body of yours!" You didn't want himself to see your tomato-like face. "This is a cyborg body." He said and you blushed, you rolled your eyes. "heh, cut that tsundere attitude out. You're already cute enough." He said and stood up, "c-cute?! Who're y-y-you calling c-cute?!" He helped you up, and you're trying to avoid looking at his cyborg body. "P-Put on some clothes!" You said and threw a t-shirt at him, He put on the shirt, "Are you already that satisfied?"
"You're like a pervert now, Genos." You said, "I'm sorry." He said and kissed your cheek, "I gotta do something that Saitama-sensei asked me to. I'll see you later." He lefr.
"G-Gah! I-I can't resist his body! W-Why am I looking at it?! It's a cyborg body! B-But I'm not fully satisfied!" You said and raffled your hair.